Thread: I hope I can post this video link :-)

Thanks

Default I hope I can post this video link :-)

Hello
    I hope this is ok to post this music Video, My cousin husband sent this too, which he didn't know I had Lupus. This music is Matchbox 20 Rob Thomas wrote this song for his wife who has Lupus. It scary to know a family at that time didn't know I had Lupus.
    Here it is (you may have already heard it )
    Liz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNCgfrjKcqs

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizbond36 For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (05-09-2011), ritzbit (05-09-2011), tgal (05-09-2011)

Thanks

Hi Liz,

I'd never heard it before but what a touching record mate and i think it explains how everyone of us think a large majority of the time trapped and waiting to be set free.

The site will let things be added as long as it refers to Lupus.

Hugs Terri xxx

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Thank you so much for this piece of information! Rob Thomas (with and without Matchbox 20) is one of my all time favorite artist. This song is on my MP3 player and I had no idea it was about Lupus. I went and did a search to make sure that this wasn't just an urban legend and it does appear to be very true! Thanks again for finding this tidbit!

Here is a link to the actual story

http://www.people.com/people/archive...160848,00.html
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Your welcome, My hubby and I saw Matchbox 20 long time again. This video sounds so much like me and others. Terri said it all I did the same thing Mari and I was amazed. Wish other artist will take the time to do a song about every day life we go though. Hugs to my Lupie family ;-)

Liz

Thanks

Love Rob Thomas and this song and the video. I think I once listened to this song for an hour on repeat....lol
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lizbond36 View Post
    Hello
    I hope this is ok to post this music Video, My cousin husband sent this too, which he didn't know I had Lupus. This music is Matchbox 20 Rob Thomas wrote this song for his wife who has Lupus. It scary to know a family at that time didn't know I had Lupus.
    Here it is (you may have already heard it )
    Liz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNCgfrjKcqs
    No problem at all posting music links. Matchbox 20 was an awesome concert, I saw them live a few years ago. Rob Thomas solo is just as impressive. The song is indeed written for his wife Marisol. Great tune.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 05-09-2011 at 05:00 PM.