Thread: Checking in with update

Thanks

Default Checking in with update

Hello all. I didn't want anyone to think i had just given up.LOL First i would like to say hi and welcome to all the new members. Would love to do one at at time, but i am feeling fairly unwell at the time. I seem to be having a mega flare along with meno issues which is no fun at all.. last time i was here i had let my eye doctor put plugs in for me and they were the temp kind. Well they fell out in one day so i went back the next monday and he put permenant ones in.. with the Restasis and the plugs my eyes seem to be much better. The flare i am having is intense. All over joint pain, ulcers in the roof of my mouth and nose and my chest hurts when i breath. If i dont feel any better in a couple of hours i think i will go to the E.R. My legs are also swollen pretty bad. I know that i have been under to much stress for the last few days then i got a virus from my daughter. All of it together has really put me down. Anyway i hope all of you are feeling well and taking care of yourselves. Big Hugs.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Please go to the ER! I know how hard you want to be strong and I went through this same thing recently. Because I waited so long to go to the ER/Doc I let it get out of control and we are still trying to get me back on track. It isn't weakness to go in! My thoughts are with you and I hope you get better ASAP!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

craftkeeper (05-09-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

thinking of you,
    please go see the er or your doc.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

craftkeeper (05-09-2011)

Thanks

Hello Mate,

Don't mess about with how your feeling get straight to ER and besides being ill with flares the virus of your grandaughter won't help but it's nice that you've come on and given we all an update and was still thinking of we all.
    Please let we know how you are when possible & all my thoughts are with you for getting better as much as you can.

((Hugs & Kisses to you)) Terri xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

craftkeeper (05-09-2011)

Thanks

Hello everyone. well i didn't make it to the ER. the day i posted because i wanted to tuff it out for Mothers day. My bunch had big plans. Then just a few hours before the bigh dinner my beloved hubby drove a power drill all the way through his finger and out the other side. He had to back it out to get it off of him. Needless to say i had to help take care of him first.. So anyway i made it until 7 oclock this morning then i drug myself to the E.R. I have Acute Broncitis and Pleurisy really bad.. He let me come home on the condition that i would take a I.V. Steroid before i left and Antibiotics and go to my GP in a couple of days. He also tried to give me script pain meds which i turned down and he looked at me like i was a alien. LOL. He couldn't belive i had drove myself there. The E.R doctor seemed very knowledgable about Autoimmune diseases and the treatments. To bad he isn't a G.P. And anyway i didn't tell my little hubby or any of my family that i was going to the E.R. so now i am grounded to my home until Doctor appt..Bahhhh.
    I thank you all for your concern and advice. I wish we were all neigbors then we could just take care of each other. [Sigh] Hugs to you all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to craftkeeper For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (05-09-2011)

Thanks

Well you did'nt make it to ER so your hubby took your place, OMG i bet that was painful.

Well i am sorry to hear you've got bronchitis and only acute plus i do hope that goes no furthur as i've got bronicle bronchitis and it's a nightmare at times on the lungs, they've let you come home without checking your bloods and x-raying your lungs for clots, as that's a well known fact with pleurisy, well i hope the I.V steroid works and the antibiotics. That was good mate having someone at hand to know about the dieases and treatments because that goes along way to treating you.
    Dow worry about being grounded.lol (call out the servants).

Listen you take good care of yourself because i've had both and if any pains gets stronger don't mess about get back to ER.

Thinking of you dearly on a good recovery (((Hugs & Kisses)) xxxxx

Thanks

yeah girl i think i will let people wait on me for a day or two.Ha. You know when i went to the E.R they for some reason rushed me into a room and did a EKG, then did all the bloodwork for bloodclots and then xrays.. Of course the One i went to made the newspaper not to long ago and went through some serious trouble almost losing their medicaid rights over a employee sexually assauting a patient so they are really on the ball now, maybe a little two much. They carry coffee and drinks. Oder food for you if your there too long.. It's kind of creepy really.. and as for my husband, he is really one tough little man. I promise you i would still be on the floor screaming. I told him one plus thing though is the fact that he did it in our shop that we turn into a haunted house for Halloween so now i have a whole lot of realistic blood stains.. Gotta love him.. I know i joke around alot even when i'm sick but i always try to keep my cup half full. And i truly am praying for all of us.. This disease is truly no fun is it? Big Hugs

Thanks

Well i know i'd sit back and rest, i know your not well but add some more on and ware their trotters out.

Oh i am pleased they've x-rayed you and done because that's so important and by what your saying about the place and being in the paper it might be creepy but come to our hospitals, the foods like swill and the drinks ain't much better plus there's no smoking rooms no more
    SO DEPRESSING FOR LUPUS.
    I ah joking my minds gone in a right sick sense of humour, that dow happen often. I do know this Lupus once in your system is one hell of a ride to handle.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craftkeeper View Post
    ...as for my husband, he is really one tough little man. I promise you i would still be on the floor screaming. I told him one plus thing though is the fact that he did it in our shop that we turn into a haunted house for Halloween so now i have a whole lot of realistic blood stains...
    I think if I was drinking coffee when I read this my computer would have worn it. Thanks for the laugh! Glad to hear you are ok and hubby is too. Rest up and feel better! Only 5 more months till Halloween!
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

I do hope your ok today mate and not in to much pain.

Sandy she makes me scream mate with the comments she makes.