Thread: Happy Lupus Awareness Month :D

Thanks

Thumbs up Happy Lupus Awareness Month :D

I know I'll be wearing my purple and spreading the word this month

http://www.lupus.org/newsite/pages/l...ess-month.html
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ritzbit For This Useful Post:

ruziska (05-02-2011), Saysusie (05-10-2011)

Thanks

Anyone wearing anything special for world lupus day tomorrow? Im wearing purple shirt, lupus hat, and lupus braclet
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hey Ritz! Thanks for posting this. I thought I did it yesterday but it appears that I forgot! LOL

I will be rockin' all my purple tomorrow as well!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

I feel like I'm going to get myself in trouble today because I'm wearing a baseball like hat instead of the other kind I usually wear and one of the principals already told me to take it off and I refuse. Its my Walk for Lupus Now hat that I got on the walk and I'm only wearing it for World Lupus Day and I told them that and they said they would prefer me to wear the one I usually wear but I'm not going to. I never wear hats like this and I only am today for a good reason so they can bite me.