Hello all! My name is Becca and I just found this site last night while researching a few drugs they are wanting to put me on. I was diagnosed with SLE in early 2006 during my first year of college (I was 18). Took them awhile to figure out exactly what was going on since I had so many different symptoms (kidney failure, seizures, anemia, thrombocytopoenia etc.). I fought hard and went into remission. I am now in my last year of college (hopefully graduating in May) and all hell broke loose in lat March. Put me in the hospital for 4 weeks. This time it attacked the kidneys and the blood mainly. I ended up having seizures in the hospital. My platelets keep fluctuating and my H&H keeps dropping so I keep needing to get blood and platelet transfusions as an outpatient. I am also doing Plasmapheresis three days a week and I have my last infusion of the chemotherapy drug Rituxan next week. Has anyone had experience with these treatments? I am really hoping that they will help me to bounce back. My kidneys are close to normal range now so it's the blood that they are focusing on. Any comments will be greatly appreciated, thank you!