Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, new here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    Hi Kim,
    Glad you found this site, there are sooooo many helpful people around, many whom have been through the same things you're going through right now. I suffer from pleurisy so understand your pain with the chest..I also had a pulmonary embolism last year too. I know there are a lot of people around the site who are unfortunately unable to work due to the terrible nature of lupus/other autoimmune issues but to relieve some of your anxiety, I was diagnosed last year and I continue to work about 40-50 hours a week in a relatively high pressure job. Best thing is to find yourself a good doctor who manages your symptoms with the right medications for you.
    Best of luck with your doctors appointments and welcome
    Hi Nat,
    I've had pleurisy twice and it left my left lung with a black patch and definitely watch out for pneumonia as i've had that 3 times and the 3rd time was with the pleurisy, it was touch and go when that happened for over a week, i bet your in some right pain.

Oh mate i do feel sorry for ya where that's concerned.

~Hugs Terri~ xxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiml1123 View Post
    Wow. Thanks for all the feedback ?I'm still trying to figure out how to post in the right spot so bare with me all...
    Surprisingly, The Dr called this morning with a cancelation so I got to see her today!! ( Unbeliavable !!)
    She took her time and read through all my files and asked tons of questions. Luckly I was prepared and had my list of questions and symptoms already listed. I think I shocked her. Any ways She is ordering a TON of blood work and so far is diagnoisning me with Fybromyalgia. We will see if the blood work comes back for Lupus..
    Wierd, I am kinda relieved, to have an answer I guess. I think I'm in shock still. My Husband , well, He has tried to be patient through all of this. He basically asked if I would be taking more pills... He started to asl what all it was so I looked it up online and gave it to him to read.. Matbe tomorrow we will discuss it, but for now, I am avoiding everyone...I just want to sit and think it through... I guess one more week waiting for lab work isn't so bad.
    I was actually lookining forward to posting tonight, ( I have no life right now this computer is my lifeline for the time being...
    Thank you all for taking time to read ,,
    xoxo <3Kim
    Hello Kim,

I always post a new thread where you've put your's as the member's still answer you.
    Good on ya for having your list prepared i did'nt because of years of ailments my mental state was ready for questions. Well i am pleased you got one answer and that's good just waiting a week for your other's, here they make you wait till you see the rheumo again.

Mate just sit back and relax because it can take some time getting used to and when your ready we're here for you and vent away.

Love Terri xxx