Wecome to WHL Corella. You must have had a hard time this summer being so long. At least now we have some cooler weather coming our way, and with the prospect of less sunlight, hopefully you will have less sun light to deal with.
YOu mentioned that you are studying and are having some problems. My bit of advice is, just to help you get through the last few weeks of study before revising for your exams ....
1. Set a goal, and study (set the alarm for 60 minutes)
2. Check out WHL for 20 minutes (set an alarm for 20 minutes)
3. Take a break, get a drink or a snack (set the alarm for 10 minutes)
4. Get back to the study (set the alarm for 60 minutes)
5. Check out WHL for 20 minutes (set an alarm for 20 minutes)
6. Take a break, get a drink or a snack (set the alarm for 10 minutes)
7. Get back to the study (set the alarm for 60 minutes)
You get the idea? That way you can study for 1 hour, then have a 30 minute break. You will achieve more things that way, instead of thinking about what is wrong with you and stressing out during this crucial time of your study calendar. This will allow you only 20 minutes to worry, the reast of the time you need to be productive and get on with the things you really need to do.
It is really important not to let the fact that you are sick, or the worry of being sick take over your life. YOU still need to do the normal things you need to do. You are in control of your life, do not make your sickness control your life. Life is too precious!
Last edited by Linda From Australia; 04-26-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010