Thread: Got my tattoo!

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Got my tattoo!

I got my "medical ID" tattoo this past Friday. LOVE IT! Wolf paw with the medical starburst in the pad and "LUPUS" going acrossed it. Will post a pic after it heals and I figure out how. My tattoo guy said he has seen an increase this past year in medical related tattoos. Especially funny that I have the wolf paw here in Montana since they are such a controversial animal. I highly recommend the medical tattoo. As far as how it was in relation to my lupus, I must admit this one hurt more than the other 3 combined and I pointed that out to my tattoo dude. He said that most people has a sensitive area (insert pun here) but seriously, most people will have areas on their body that have higher pain tolerances than others. My sensitive area just happens to be my left arm. So glad I didn't get a sleeve done!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I love the idea of medical related tattoos! I can't wait to see yours. I have a very small tatoo on my right wrist (a tiny ladybug with my daughter's name). I have often thought about a medical related tattoo on my shoulder.....now that you've done it, I am seriously considering it.
    The tattoo on my wrist hurt like h#@L!! The tattoo artist stated that this was due to the fact that there is no fat between the skin and the bone on the wrist. Whatever the reason..I still remember that pain LOL

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

I too would like to see a picture of it! Could you post one for us?
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

I love the idea of it and would love to see a picture.
    I must admit I am unlikely to get one myself as I don't have any tatoos right now...but one never knows.
    I did have a funny thought about how large some medical tatoos would have to be for some people on this site, especially if we tried to list our medications, etc...

Thanks

This is a post I wish we could click a "like" button (like on facebook).

So Click!! LOL

Awesome tattoo idea!!

C

Thanks

i absolutely ADORE ink!!! i have 14 tattoos as of now. they seem to cause me to go into a flare. esp the bigger ones i've gotten. anyone else notice any problems when getting or after getting ink???