Thread: jerkin,shaking,tired and generally ill feeling

Thanks

Default jerkin,shaking,tired and generally ill feeling

For the last 2 weeks my symptoms have seemed to get a lot worse.
    I have internal shaking off and on through out the day and some time I jerk violently,
    some times waking my boyfriend.
    I have sharp stabbing pains that run up my legs from my feet and my ankles have a
    grayish color. My boyfriend rubs my feet all the time.
    Some time me feet get numb to the point of being painful.

Most recently I have areas that I cant feel, not numb just not there and some time when I try to stand up it like I have no strength; like I cant move .

I have been having terrible night sweats and I can be awake for 1 or 2 hours and then pass out for 3 and continue this all day long. anyone have a clue?

Thanks

Sounds pretty terrible if you ask me. What has your doctor said about your difficulties?
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Thanks

I have the jerky movements too. It happens 24/7 for me. It happens suddenly, which startles me and pisses me off, lol! I have the redness and heat in my hands and feet, and newly my face, which includes a burning sensation (face only). My knuckles are white white, and sometimes I experience coldness, and tingling in my limbs too. I totally understand what you are going through. I also have the night sweats, and waking several times a night, which makes me sleep during the day. It's a vicious cycle! I am new to Lupus so I cannot say exact;y what is going on, just how sorry I am you are so miserable, and I understand!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Have you noticed if the pain in your feet happens when they get cold? When I began having Raynaud's issues it took several months for mine to begin to do the "red. white and blue" thing. At first it was just this pain that I can best describe as being so cold that they burned (weird I know). They would "lose color" and turned gray and eventually went to the normal Raynaud's colors.

As for jerky movement's those come and go with me. I was actually tested for MS because of it. Listening here I have found that many have that same issue. If yours is anything like mine it will eventually go into hiding for awhile or at least move from "jerky" to more like tremors. So many of your symptoms sound like things that I and many others have gone through but since you are dealing with issues that can be nerve/muscle/brain issues I really think you should talk to the doctor as soon as possible
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Thanks for the replys, Doc said maybe restless leg or who knows. Said let pain management do lumbar injections see if that helps. She gavemr trazadone to help me sleep, took one slept 3 hours and now wide awake. suppose to do spine MRI, sleep study and breathing study for COPD.
    Thanks for the comments it's nice to know there is someone out there that understands and cares.. CaryAk