Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When i lie down my heels hurt so bad.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default When i lie down my heels hurt so bad.

Anyone got any ideas for me.Ive always had this but the last few days omg the pain is terrible.When i lie down in bed i have to put my legs on pillows to stop my achey legs n arms too.But my heels and toes ....ouch i cannot get comfy at all. They feel very achey but more bruised.Yet when i walk theyre not too bad,just tring to sleep in bed with them.Wish we could detach them at times,put them in a bowl of hot water,then reattach them in the morning...well when i sleep n wake should i say lol.

Amanda.xxxx

P.s hope noone is offeneded by my avatar,if you are i will change it.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Not offended by the Avatar at all! We have to keep our sense of humor! (or humour as the folks across the pond like to say)
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I like the avatar; as for the question....
    I have some questions for you
    first when you're standing are your feet ok
    second when you lay down and your weight is off your feet and legs, do they just hurt or what

nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

cheeky little guy. Love it!

just a thought...don't know if this will apply to you, but here's what happened to me with a problem like this.
    I had an issue like this several years back but it was a culmulating thing of not listening to the pain when I woke then when I stood then when I walked and so on for months. I had seen a bunch of docs - nothing physical. Finally got to a point I literally couldn't get out of bed one day for work and finally went to see a chiropractor at the recommendation of a friend. She took some xrays - no physical manifestations but I was very out of alignment. Talking with her we traced the pain back 2 years prior to a car accident where I was rear-ended while stopped and the other guy was going about 40-50mph. After the first adjustment I finally had a night where I could sleep pain free. It took about a year and a half of regular adjustments and now I go about once every three weeks but I finally feel great! At least at the soles of my feet. LOL.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

hi amanda, i have something similar, but it's not just my heels, my ankles hurt too. it's crazy, and it doesn't seem to have anything to do with how much i'm standing. lately, it's been moving up my legs and now my hips hurt terribly.

i hope you can figure out what it is and share it with us. good luck
    be well
    angela
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    diagnosed 2004 with sle affecting my heat/brain/cns, pulmo fibrosis, and vasculitis
    not a newbie here, been a "we have lupus" member since 2004 under the name ang192

Thanks

Yes, I have it in my toes and heels very bad. I can't even have a sheet on them when they're in a flare. Doc said it's neuropathy.

Thanks

What is neuropathy?
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Linda From Australia View Post
    What is neuropathy?
    Damage to your Nervous System, usually referring to the Peripheral Nervous System, and very common with certain diseases such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrom and Diabetes. The WebMD definition.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

i to have heal pain.
    it is not related to how long i am on my feet.
    the degree of pain changes depending on my mental state and general condition.
    being exhausted due to mental or physical overwork im my main contributing factor.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wow everyone thanks so much for your replies.

I get the usual aches n pains on standing or walking,but at night,lying down its when i place my feet on the bed omg the outside of the heels hurt sooooooooo bad and my toes.Yet my toes are numb most of the time,yet the pain from lying my feet sidways also hurts them.Ive had my legs on pillows so my feet are on the pillows.I wake with a cat on either side of the pillows and a dog on one pillow hahahaha.Its not so much the walking on them,but that pain is different.Its like they feel so bruised or something,ive had no injury that i can remember.Sorry you all have it too....thanks for the replies n caring.
    lots of love.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx