Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Get Banned From WHL

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Robin don't be sorry about a late post. It is always better to remind ourselves about these wackos. We need the reminder especially when we are in the dumps.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prothumos View Post
    Obviously I'm really late to this post but being a "newbie" I was doing a lot of reading and I just had to comment. When I was first diagnosed with multiple autoimmune disorders my pastor and his wife (who I absolutely adore) gave me a book that maintained that lupus and other disorders could be "cured" by following a prescribed eating formula. I was sort of at a loss ~ this man/woman had/have been so good to me but yet I felt like they thought all there was to it was just to follow some whacky diet and bingo, you're cured. I've still got the book, it's collecting dust in my junk room, and when they asked, I just told them it made for interesting reading and let it go at that. I know they were well-intentioned but still........

Robin
    Aa Nonna said, don't be sorry. We believe there is really good information here and we are glad people are looking. On top of that, the posts that always stay at the top of each thread are called "sticky's". They never move because we believe the information in those threads is very important to everyone.

Just go on reading. No need for sorry
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Bumped to the Top as a Reminder-

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

SleepyInSeattle (02-27-2013)