Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Received long email don't know what to make of it, and want to share and hear views?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    The one good and proven point this article made is that soda is not good for you. Regular soda is loaded with sugar. Diet soda has the effect of making your body hungry. Both have caffeine, chemicals and dyes in them that are not the best thing to ingest and can lead to weight gain and bloat. Water is a much better choice.
    Hi Sandy,
    I quite agree on your point about soda being no good for you and it's funny reading this discussion because as i was growing up my mom brought loads of cream soda as it was'nt made in Diet and when she reached her 40s a nurse she new tested her urine, as she thought she had an infection, she was shocked when she found out she was full of sugar as the years went on she still drunk pop and her insulin was all over the place and she died weighing over 14st and she was also a coffee drinker with canderel added.
    I can stand fizzy drinks i'm a tea lover but i have 2 sister's who adore it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    Rob is not the conspiracy theory person he just hates liars who say there is a cure to incurable diseases that harm the innocent people just looking for heath.

As for the conspiracy theory person would be me. I actually have a quote on my facebook page that says "proudly becoming a member of the tin foil hat society". *grins*
    Luckily I keep those to myself on here!
    Lol I was really just messing with him.
    The tin foil thing is real... Just wait and see..

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ok well... We can label it "rob's FACTS and opinions" is that better for you? Do we need to include something else in the title? I still think it's a good idea....

Well, I am proven wrong then on you reading everything you've ever eaten... Even when you go to a party.. Or someones house to have dinner? Do you ask them to fish the containers out of the trash so you can read them?? Or do people just know to do that for you when you come over...

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toradoradi View Post
    Ok well... We can label it "rob's FACTS and opinions" is that better for you? Do we need to include something else in the title? I still think it's a good idea....

Well, I am proven wrong then on you reading everything you've ever eaten... Even when you go to a party.. Or someones house to have dinner? Do you ask them to fish the containers out of the trash so you can read them?? Or do people just know to do that for you when you come over...

I don't know of any dinner dishes that call for nutra-sweet as an ingredient. And at the parties I used to frequent, the only entree's served were pizza and beer.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    I don't know of any dinner dishes that call for nutra-sweet as an ingredient. And at the parties I used to frequent, the only entree's served were pizza and beer.
    You don't recall... So really... You could have consumed it at least ONCE in your lifetime without really knowing....even if you don't THINK it has it in it... Doesn't mean it didn't. You didnt read that darn label to make sure...
    Last edited by rob; 04-01-2011 at 01:38 PM.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toradoradi View Post
    You don't recall... So really... You could have consumed it at least ONCE in your lifetime without really knowing....even if you don't THINK it has it in it... Doesn't mean it didn't. You didnt read that darn label to make sure...
    You know, you would make one heck of a good lawyer! (I mean that in a good way)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

toradoradi one
    rob oops

what happenned god