Thread: Why all at once........

Thanks

Default Why all at once........

Sorry had to delete this message......I dont know how else to do it, other than the way I have.......... I Thank Saysusie for her reply, it really does make a difference to know there are pp out there who take the time out of their own time, and troubles. To help and support others... From the bottom of my heart SaySusie, I hear you, I feel for you, and I Thank You..
    I am sad
    I am blue
    I will now feel better
    because I have you
    My fellow Lupies......

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Janyce; Jeece; Taff in Oz :lol:
    You do not need to apologize for "venting"; that is one of the main reasons why we are here. I can empathize with your questions "Why me?" "Why my family?" "Why all at the same time?"
    I was diagnosed with Lupus some years before my daughter was diagnosed. In December 1999 - My daughter lost her battle with Lupus and passed away, I lost my job, My son suffered his own set of crisis, my mother was diagnosed with diabetes and I suffered a complete nervous break down. So, believe me, I know how it feels to think that you are being punished somehow!! And to know that some of these things will never change (I will never see, feel, touch, kiss, smell or talk to my daughter again and I miss her terribly!). December, for most people, is the most wonderful time of the year. For me - I generally want to run and hide or sometimes, just die!!
    So, don't ever feel that you cannot vent here. This disease presents enough emotional draining effects all by itself - to have to deal with as many life crisis as you are is a heavy burden. I commend you for still maintaining some positivity throughout it all. After all, we live by faith don't we?
    I want to give you a hug and I hope that you know it is a warm and loving hug from me to you!!
    I will keep you and your family in my heart and my prayers!
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Taff / SaySusie

Thank you both for your sharing, your honesty and your caring. This is a special place, and we are blessed to share it. We learn and grow from each other, and find strength in that learning and growing. Thank you SaySusie for creating and moderating this site that has helped so many!

Many hugs to both of you - as we enter this holiday season may you find peace in memories, joy in the present, and hope for future days.

In gratitude;

hatlady

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Taff in Oz - You are most welcome. My thoughts will be with you this holiday season. I wish you the best!

Hatlady;
    That was beautiful - it brought tears to my eyes. I think I wil try, this holiday, to find peace in memories and joy in the present!!

Thank You
    Saysusie