Thread: Doc's appt update

Thanks

Wink Doc's appt update

I don't remember where I posted in the first place but this seems as good a place as any. Went to hematologist today. He said he doesn't see enough symptoms to worry about lupus testing positive. He took blood for another lupus test just to be sure. They took 7 vials of blood, testing for tendency to blood clot because I am on cumiden (sp) preventing another blood clot. He gave me very good answers today. Thank you ALL for making me feel better about lupus. If it turns out positive a second time, we'll worry about treatment but for now? I am doing JUST fine.

I will recommend this forum to anyone who has any worry about lupus at ALL!

Again, I thank you all!!!!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

That is great news! Like you said, if you ever do get a positive result a second time, you'll deal with it then. But, you are indeed doing just fine! You know, actually having Lupus has never been a membership requirement here, so if you ever want to just hang out, please know that you are always welcome here.

I'm very happy for you,

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 03-25-2011 at 04:21 PM.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

I am SO happy for you! I am glad that the doctor was able to give you good news! Everyone around here will tell you that my favorite saying (handed down from my mom) is "don't borrow trouble". I think that is the lesson you learned today. You will worry about it if it happens and just enjoy your life until then!

Rob is correct. You don't have to have Lupus to be a member here. Please feel free to keep stopping by. We are glad to see happy news around here!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

i hope the good news continues.

i also want to add, that it was good to write to you, hang around and join in.
    friends are always welcome, you have become a friend to this family.

Thanks

Fantastic news mate for you and i hope it keeps following that way also and it's like Rob said if you ever do get a positive result deal with it then but please keep on the site with member's getting to know you.

Hugs Terri xxx