Thread: lupus walk in atlanta

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default lupus walk in atlanta

hi everyone,

the annual lupus walk will be held at piedmont park in atlanta on april 30. Nonna and I are going to look for a group to join, and try to walk it this year....wish us luck, and let me know if you want the website to make a contribution...

According to the records, about 4,000 walkers participate each year...that is huge.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Im going to the one by me this year with my family =) Im so excited because I missed out last year. I already got some money from my family for it =) I hope you guys make it to the one by you!
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks ritz,

this will be my first year to be active in the walk. i am going to try to get my kids and grandkids to walk with me too...should be fun.

how many of your family members are walking with you?
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

I think I have somewhere between 7-10 that said that they would come with me and my grandparents who cant come are giving me money. Im hoping that everyone who said they were interested will actually come. I have a few friends who said they would come too =) but its still a month away and plans could always change but I still hope I have some people to come with me. My boyfriend is taking me for sure so at least I'll have him.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.