Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red face

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angry Red face

I want to know if anyone gets red in the face and the feeling of heat like you are standing next to a fire on your face for just no reason. It is not like a hot flash it is just my face. And the other thing is I have these red little bumps under my arms and they are like pimples and sometimes they are really sore and I haven't used any new products to cause this I even tryed not using deodorent and that doesn't work either. Now that it is getting hot here I have this bumps coming up under my breast and on my upper sides close to the underarms but a little lower. I don't know what this is could it be the Lupus.Any idea what this is?

Thanks

Michele,
    Yes, my face gets flushed at the least little thing, so I know what you mean. I used to get lots of little red bumps on my skin, some of which would get big and flaky, but the Plaquenil and MTX seems to keep that under control. Those sores would get worse if the weather was hot, too.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am glad to hear I am not alone If I ask my Rhuemy he will say just heat rash LOL

Thanks

Yes, heat rash was what I was always told, too. I'm not buying it. I think that they are just too lazy to investigate what it really is.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I think you are very right Marla LOL

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yes, I get that too. Very frequently others comment on it. I've been told it's the heat, it's my sugar, it's psoriasis, it's rosacea, it's adult acne. I don't believe any of that. It happens without pattern and doesn't respond to those meds.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Add me to that list! Mine usually comes from when I get hot OR when I am over exerting myself (that means walking LOL)
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

so glad because i was starting to feel weird like maybe it was all in my head.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

don't you know? we're all weird together and can telepathically share eachother's thoughts and even physical symtoms. ROTFL.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Me too. I've wondered if it's the malar rash but it comes and goes too easily. It's in the shape of a butterfly and only goes about halfway out on my cheeks and not on my nose and not in the deep folds. It always happens on even mild exertion but it also happens just out of the blue.