Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone taken Mobic or Cymbalta?

Thanks

Yes I used Mobic for yrs. Now on lodine instead and cymbalta. Thus far the cymbalta helps me to deal with stressors better and less flair occurs. My feet are swelling terribly however.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I quit the cymbalta. I refuse to take anything like that anymore. Dr prescribed it and the like to help sleep. The only thing it accomplished was to send my restless leg syndrome into overdrive. My sleep problems have gone away on their own and sleeping currently isn't a problem. The Mobic is great! I don't take it often, only when pain gets to be "too much" and it either kills the pain or at least takes the edge off to make it tolerable.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ruziska For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (05-31-2011)

Thanks

Hello Ruziska,

Oh you did'nt need the side affect it was causing with your legs, some medication suite some and not other's but i am pleased to hear your sleepings better as that is a major issue with this disease.
    Well i am pleased to hear the mobic help when you need to take it and that's better than nothing.

Thanks for letting we know how the drugs have reacted and how they've helped. xxx

Thanks

I took mobic until I got an ulcer in my stomach, and my doctor took me back off of it. Combined with an antimalarial, I did really well on both, and they thought Ibuprofen caused the ulcer, not the mobic.