Thread: CellCept..its my turn.

Thanks

Default CellCept..its my turn.

Hello friends.
    I have been Dx with SLE for almost a year. I have been taking upwards of 10 mg of pred (and sometimes way more), and 200 mg plaq a day for almost a year. With little results,and barely breaking even most of the time, my Dr decided that I should try CellCept. I am nervous to start a new medicine because I dont know how i'll react and also side effects can be scary too. I really need some feedback from those of you that are on it and have tried it. Any suggestions, side effects, good, bad and ugly, please let me know. I know it will help me with some of this anxiety that I'm experiencing.
    Thanks gang.
    XO
    -Sarah

Thanks

I am also taking Cellcept, for the second time. For me it has been really helpful and I have luckily not had any side effects from it other than some nausea. I know that you can get sick much easier on it which is the biggest thing I've been watching out for i.e washing my hands more and avoiding people I know are sick. I hope it works well for you =)
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.