Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really need advise

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I take them with my breakfast in the morning. I also take a sleep ad sometimes others I play farm town till I can go to sleep not that that's the best LoL I now have 7 farms when I started the medicine I had 3 LoL I quess what ever works

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

LOL @ farmtown. I play cityville! we are a useless bunch!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

No, not useless at all. I'd say "very creative". I play solitaire because I suck at Farmtown and Cityville LOL
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

LOL Susie! I like that better!

We bought a Wii so i can get up and do a bit of moving without having to go out in the heat! Maybe it will keep me off citiville!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We also have the wii I need to start to take advantage of that more. Well more for exercise and less for net flicks my other late night hobbie I'm really bad when I'm playing farm ville on the desk top and watching net flicks on my I pad Lol my husband just laughs.

Thanks

LOL we are getting netflix too! We don't have cable of any kind we have been on attena for the last year. Honestly we didn't miss it that much and 7 bucks a month over 40 sounds like a plan to me!
    Mari

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My sister went that route to. We still have the dish because I have a mother year on my contract then think it might go the girls and I watch netflix more than the dish and when I do watch it it's stuff I have dvred.you will like it. Well off to bed good night hope everyone sleeps well and wakes up feeling good and full of energy. Looking forward to the morning Shane has off for some Va appointments so after we get the oldest two girls off to school him Jillian and I are going to do some things in town then head to his appointments. It will be nice to spend time together the ahour drive is always nicer when you have some one to talk to. Plus there is no need to rush home my wonderful mom is going to get the girls off the bus for me which chloe my middle child can't wait because she knows that means she gets to help feed the cows and sheep. I think the Easter bunny might get so shopping done too
    Night
    Christine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flower21clr View Post
    I have been feeling better now that they have me on vit d, plaque nil, and prednisone I seem to be less sore,have a little more energy. The only bad thing is there seems to be some night that I can't sleep from what I have read that's from the prednisone and I only have Eight day of that left. So we will see how it goes when I done with that.

Terri hope you are feeling well
    Christine
    Hi Chrissy,
    Nice to hear you feel abit better besides having a game dropping off.lol pass your energy this way mate.
    Are you off the presidone now completley or is it just a break and hopefully you'll be able to sleep better.

Well i've been on the plaquenil 10wks this week and my side affects are getting better, on saturday i was snappy towards the time for taking it and yesterday i had nothing, my bowels started going loose and that's eased now, it's helped my skin wonders but nothing on the joints as yet they're still swollen and inflammed everyday.

Thankyou for asking chrissy and i hope your feeling abit better today ~Terri~ xxx