Thread: More trouble, not that I didn't expect it?

Thanks

Unhappy More trouble, not that I didn't expect it?

As some of you may already know I have AVN of my left knee, So I got an MRI of my right knee this time and yup you guessed it, I have it there also. I was the one that insisted on the MRI because at one time I was experiencing the same pain in both legs.
    Although I've suspected it for months now and can't say the news suprised me it still bothered me because deep down I was hoping he would say that I didn't have it.
    I'm really scared of all this, I don't know what to expect, my Dr wants to see me tuesday of next week. Lets see what he'll say about all this

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Here are some Hugs and Good Thoughts for you

Thanks

So sorry to hear that. I don't know what AVN is. I have lots of knee pain-I can only imagine what you must be going through.

Take care and take it easy.

Wendy

Thanks

Thnaks Nona!
    @ Wendy, AVN is basically bone death due to lack of blood flow, which eventually causes the knee to collapse. In my case because I have a blood clotting dissorder they don't want to give me surgery to replace the knee as it would put my life at risk. I'm petrified of having to end up in a wheelchair one day. I do however give thanks to God because I am alive and I know that unfortunately there are folks out there who are worse off than me.