Thread: FDA APPROVES BENLYSTA® FOR LUPUS IN BREAKTHROUGH FOR MILLIONS OF SUFFERERS! Thoughts?

Thanks

Default FDA APPROVES BENLYSTA® FOR LUPUS IN BREAKTHROUGH FOR MILLIONS OF SUFFERERS! Thoughts?

http://www.lupusresearchinstitute.or...ions-sufferers

Hello!! Just curious to see what are you thoughts on the the new drug for lupus.

AmandaPanda
    "We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to panda_lupo For This Useful Post:

iseedeadmonkeys (03-10-2011), tiggerlishus - Heidi (03-12-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm leery, from what I read it sounds like they want us to be the next string of " G" pigs. Test cases, what ever

I want it ti be good; I want it for all of us. But I'm leery

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am thrilled! Considering that I can't take Plaquenil I've been waiting and praying for this to happen!
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hahaha soo glad i dint start a new thread about this!!!

Just got the email about 2 hours ago, its brilliant news for all of us, looking forward to a pharmical company to buy it over here....gonna rave about it in may when i see my consultant WOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    **The next Ł or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。 .•*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

really hoping it reach uk soon!!! as can't take plaquneil either and struggle to find drug to help!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am always a little hesitant about really new drugs. I just don't feel they've been around for a long enough time to be tested fully. What happens to us in the next 20 yrs? What if it is more terrible then living with lupus itself? I feel as if there have been so many drugs theyve approved over the years that have been pulled from the market after so long because of the worsing and prolonged side effects from the use of them.

Then again it could also be a godsend and the worst thing to happen in 20 years is our left ear falls off, which let's face I would so rather get rid of my left ear then live with lupus for the rest of my life haha. If only it were that simple. But
    maybe that's me. Anyways all I really do hope this drug works out and isn't some sort of crazy thing down the line. I hope for my sake and all of yours it is what everyone has been hoping for! And we can start living a better and healthier life. Especially for those who can't take the other meds. I haven't been on the medslong enough to know if I can or can't take them but I'm plaquinel and so far it just makes me nauseas and dizzy. Hopefully that is the extent of it.

Well I hope everyone is having a great day without too much pain and for those that aren't I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.