Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heloo

Thanks

Smile Heloo

Hello, my name is Nancy

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi Nancy! Welcome to WHL! Please make yourself at home. Feel free to look around and read the old posts or start new ones if you want. I look forward to getting to know you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Thank you hoping to find answers

Thanks

Do you mind telling me a little about your situation? I might be able to point you in the right direction
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Not really sure where to start found out I had Lupus while my husband was overseas in 2009 only to be told they found this in 2007 go figure no one thought to tell me ... So here we are I'm in pain my joints hurt so badly I bruise like I've been beaten my eyes burn and itch so badly they are brusied as well ... My head hurts I can stay focused on any one thing no sleep is enough if you go to the drs they seem to look at me like so what you were expecting ... Am I losing my mind

Thanks

Oh Nancy you are at the right place and no, you are NOT crazy! You will find a lot of "doctor bashing" around here because so few understand this disease! Although everyone's symptoms are a bit different the things you are going through are quite normal. The not focusing is what we call "brain fog". There are many things that go with the fog such as inability to focus, forgetting things, losing things and on and on. There is actually a kind of funny thread called "you might have brain fog when" it is all about the brain fog and the funny things we do. I have attached the link below

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/showthr...light=brainfog

The bruising, the pain, and tons of other things go alone with this disease. You aren't alone now. You are now a member of the WHL family so feel free to ask any questions you want and start new threads if you want to do that. I am so glad you joined and I look forward to getting to know you!
    Mari

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

nancy - Before my diagnosis last month, I have often wondered if I was losing my mind. You are not alone. I can tell you I am still trying to sort of some of the messes that my losing focus/forgetting to do something/feeling fuzzy brained have caused. I used to be able to remember everything and was very organized in my head, never needing to write things down. I could not believe when I read that this brain fog may actually be part of the disease. I just wanted you to know that you are definitely not alone and absolutely in the right place. Take care,
    Bunny

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Nancy;
    Welcome to our family. I see that you've already been given some great information and comforting words already. I just wanted to make sure that I stopped by to welcome you also.
    Please do read and enjoy the thread "You Know You Have Brain Fog When..." As you will see, you are not alone..by any means.
    This site is filled with great people who are understanding, kind, comforting, supportive, and informative. I am glad that you are here

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Sounds a lot like me lately funny how it makes you laugh now but such is disconcerting when it's happening thank you for caring

Thanks

hi nancy welcome whl you have come to right place for support we are all here for you hugs kim l sydney australia

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kim,l For This Useful Post:

Nancyhuntress (03-07-2011)