Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is wrong with me????

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you so much...This was the first Thanksgiving (and will be the first Christmas) since her passing that I was able to have a quiet, serene, peaceful loving day with just my husband. We are home for a couple of weeks and will be off again for Christmas. I've talked to my mother and my son and my dearest friends....no one else yet - but, I am not upset or surprised. It was so wonderful to have a loving holiday that I will be basking in that for a while!!

Again....Thank You
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default Rheumatrex

PattyLatty,

I've never taken Prednisone, but I do take Rheumatrex (Methotrexate) for the terrible joint pain I get in my hips and knees. I've been taking the Rheumatrex for about 3 months now and it has helped significantly. Honestly I can say the pain has been reduced by about 80%. I occassionally get a less intense ache in my knees, but not bad like it was before. It doesn't keep me up at night, so at least I'm getting sleep again! I don't know if it is a good drug, or a bad drug, but I haven't had any side effects - other than feeling warm after I take it (which isn't so bad, since I'm usually freezing!). Maybe other people will have some advice on this drug, but for relief of joint pain, I'm very happy with it!

Jodi