Thread: Double hit.

Thanks

Default Double hit.

So basically as im preparing to go through another hard fought battle of tapering down with prednisolone, I now also have to brace myself even more as I've unfortunately picked up a rough bug, which involves a horribly sore throat, coughing, nausea, dizzyness and so on. So it just makes the whole case even tougher, really not looking forward to the next 2 weeks but ill hopefully come out the other side feeling tip top.

Sorry I thread just about anything in my current thoughts, when you have unwell issues this site is good for letting your feeings out.

Cheers.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi youngling, we all have to express our feelings. I just did this in my thread several hours ago. I'm dealing with pretty much the same as you. Tampering off pred with a super bad cold and trying to add in the replacement med and do my job at work.
    Yes of course you need to express your thoughts and feelings especially at your age...... Or like me at any age.......
    Please continue to do so. Don't feel bad about it. I'm here for you. We all are here for each other

Hugs to you Youngling
    Yoda has spoken,
    Nonna

Thanks

Be sure and talk with the doc doing the tapering. It may be that they'll want you to hang around a certain doseage for a few days longer, to help fight off the cold or bug that you have.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

Thanks

Maybe you'll feel so bad from the bug that you won't notice how bad the drop in prednisone makes you feel. Just trying to make you smile with my dark sense of humor. LOL Hope you feel better soon, darlin.