Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: I am lost.

Thanks

oluwa that was a beautiful version it was so touching my thoughts are with you everyday and long hugs from across the ocean kim l

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kim,l For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-12-2011)

Thanks

You all have been so kind to me, thank you very much....it means alot to me. I come and read, when I hurt, more hurt than I think I can handle....it is very consoling. I am lost for words, from teared filled eyes, usually can't see to type.... except you are all just beautiful and thoughtful to console me. Sorry that I don't have much in me to give to you to help with your pains from Lupus and life in general. Grieving, wow, is it ever toll taking on ones mind, body and soul....the constant evaluation and revaluation. The randomness of emotions....

One day when I was lower than low, going through Bola's discs from his job. He always created a personal disc to transfer personal words or photographs..when he return his project laptop to his company...and was a given a new one when he started with another client. Well, feeling low because it is stuff I have to do...I came across a photo...and it was Bola standing next to a white marker board like a chalkboard. And he wrote in blue 'Marijo love you'..I felt so much love, so much warmth. I was so happy. I hurried and went to my laptop, transferred and printed a 8x10. I framed it and it is by our bed.

It was a picture with movement for me, not a still life with a picture perfect smile..it was him talking to me....and I see him saying it every night...Marijo love you.

I miss him and I want him home and there is nothing I can do to change it...

Thank you for reading me...
    Be well....love ya.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so glad you found this photo knowing it brings you comfort.It was meant to be found.

Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    I am so glad you found this photo knowing it brings you comfort.It was meant to be found.

Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I totally agree.

I am so glad that you can still feel his love.

Take care of yourself.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (05-05-2011)

Thanks

It sounds like he is still talking to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodDog For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-17-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

oluwa,
    it is never easy loosing someone. my closest loss was my sisters murder. it will hurt till it stops. then you enjoy their memories.

the best thing for me was remembering the good times. it is not easy at first, but the more we remember the more we enjoy.

remember bola for all of his goodness. enjoy those memories.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (05-05-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What a wonderful surprise he left you! When we listen we can hear messages of love from those who are gone. I'm so glad you are hearing him. I know it's a comfort to stumble across new messages. I hope you have many more as often as you need them. XOXO
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SandyR For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-17-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Steve sorry for your loss too and thank you for sharing your words for your sister.Oluwa sending you lots of love.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

cross-country hugs coming your way, marijo. seems that several members here agree with me that bola continues to be around you, and he is sending you the little messages of love....treat yourself to a little time enjoying some good memories.

steve, i am so sorry that you have such a tragic story to share with us, but thank you for coming forward to help a member of our "family of the sky".

this is the most compassionate and loyal group of people that i know...thanks to everyone.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mountaindreamer For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-17-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

"One day when I was lower than low, going through Bola's discs from his job. He always created a personal disc to transfer personal words or photographs..when he return his project laptop to his company...and was a given a new one when he started with another client. Well, feeling low because it is stuff I have to do...I came across a photo...and it was Bola standing next to a white marker board like a chalkboard. And he wrote in blue 'Marijo love you'..I felt so much love, so much warmth. I was so happy. I hurried and went to my laptop, transferred and printed a 8x10. I framed it and it is by our bed.

It was a picture with movement for me, not a still life with a picture perfect smile..it was him talking to me....and I see him saying it every night...Marijo love you."

that deffiantly sounds like bola is trying to tell you he's still here he's still around you you just can't see him personally my dad does things like all the time! i remember in the weeks after his death my step mum found a special engagement ring that my dad had made special for annversary that she had lost mothns before he died, right on the front porch!! a porch we had been sitting on for 2 weeks chatting about him and not seen then couple weeks after we left adn my step mum was feeling low she saw this twinkle as she left the house picked it up thinking it was a can ring to find it was this lost ring! and i said to her like i say to you it he saying i'm here, i'm always here

i'm so glad you have it he got it to you just at the right time and that you find comfort in it!

hang in there owula remember we all love you and are always here for you and that the loss will get easier to deal with and the good memories will be easier to enjoy

huge massive cyber hugs from acroos the pond xxxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerlishus - Heidi For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (05-05-2011)