Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: I am lost.

Thanks

Marla, she is not a purebred..but I think she might be mixed with the stubby leg bred, maybe Siamese and a bit of Himalayan or Persian one vet thought. She is eating but nearly enough. But she has alot of reserves...I am giving her high calorie food. She is in good spirits...still likes to place with pencils as I flip them through my fingers....

Hugs...O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Kim....what a cute name, Puss Puss..animals are so easy to love. My brother has a bumper sticker...that says I love animals, they are delicious. I didn't know whether to laugh or say Oh You. He is a hunter, deer, bears..and also fishes. hugs..Love...O.

Thanks

PETA=people eating tasty animals

4. The Following User Says Thank You to n.mac For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (08-27-2011)

Thanks

n.mac......oh, you....LOL

Thanks

oluwa puss puss was here when we moved in the owners dumped her she was near death so we fed her flea and wormed her got her vet checked but did not know her name so we started calling her puss puss she is a tortoise colour cat i think that is what they say her breed is but she is so fussy will only eat one type of cat food fancy feast and one type of biscuit called friskie and it also has to be fish flavoured and she will not eat until we all pat her first and is very territorial we have grown to love her very much. hugs

Thanks

I am still here....times by a thread, dangling. Hard to believe it will be one year next month. My first holiday without Bola. At first I thought how could one miss him anymore just because it was a day we shared..Christmas..but in reality it is more days than that. It is all the days prior and the days after and all what we did together for the season...all the way up until he took out Christmas tree down the night before he was killed. I still can see him in the dark of the night, dragging our bare tree out to the curb. With only the porch light on lighting up his beautiful face. I can see his hand reaching towards me...he gave me an ornament that I left on the tree. That was the last thing Bola had given me.

Inside my heart, I still grief emotionally the same..I have just learned how to veil it so society, family can feel comfortable. I still say I want Bola to come home..but now, logically I know that is impossible. Logic is stepping in more often while my emotions take the side seat...they ride next to each other neither one gets the back seat. Logic is my comfort for now. Logic is helping me to accept Bola is never coming home...sometimes I pretend he is just traveling, so I can make it to tomorrow...

Thank you everyone....thank you to all those who have recently wrote to me...and missing me. Hugs with love...Me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

thank you for sharing with us.

my sister was taken just after christmas also.
    it was my daughters birthday.

it is not easy, but we try to remember some of the good times.
    we try to celebrate her life.
    we find joy in the good she has left behind.

i hope you can find his joy this season.
    thinking of you, my friend.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-10-2011)

Thanks

oluwa my friend i am so sorry you are going through this i lost my father 3 weeks before christmas 7 years ago and not a christmas goes by when i do not wish he was here. we place a christmas bauble on our tree every year with his name on it. just so he is still with us in some way and we always serve his favourite dish. and we do this to honor his memory because christmas was his favourite time of the year. i wish i could be there to hug you in person but here is a big cyber hug my friend please take care of yourself this holiday season and know i am thinking of you.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kim,l For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-10-2011), Saysusie (12-11-2011), steve.b (12-11-2011)

Thanks

All I wish for you, is that life will get better for you. A little better every day.
    There is a very thin line between logic and emotions, but for a long time emotions will prevail.
    I wish you strength in the weeks to come.
    Please let us hear from you from time to time.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I lost my 2nd cousins when they were 7 and 9 years old in 2002 in a single car accident caused by their mother. Tisa, the 7 year old, was born Dec 24th, so she is always remembered every christmas eve. Only time can continue to help and continue to heal as we move on in this life. Bola will forever be in your heart, so you will never be alone.
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunniebun For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-13-2011)