Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: I am lost.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you are feeling. It is never easy to lose someone we love but when it happens so suddenly it is harder. My prayers are with you. love Bonita

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonita For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

(((((Sandy))))) I'm so sorry for the loss of your uncle. Our men in blue are heroes, for sure. I hope that drunk driver got a harsh sentence, not that it would make any difference....but it would be justice for your family. xoxo
    Live, laugh, love. We only have one shot at this. ~Author Unknown

4. The Following User Says Thank You to porchy For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa,

I cant even begin to imagine the pain of loosing the love of your life, your best friend, your soul partner, all i can say is you are constantly in our thoughts and prayers, that in time the pain will ease for you.
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iseedeadmonkeys For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)

Thanks

Oluwa, all i can really say is that i am so sorry. and all i can suggest is to do whatever, and everything, to address your grief. as we all know, the sadness and grief will express itself, through your body as increased pain and discomfort.
    when i wasn't yet so ill (in fact i was pregnant with my son), i lost my beloved little sister to a senseless accident. i have never truely gotten over it.
    i lost my mother, my best friend, to lupus and years of prednisone, in 2004. each and every person that you lose, it leaves a hole, a big hole, in your life. and that's just the honest truth.
    time heals. sometimes not all the way.
    the only way to fill the 'hole', is to love more; more people, more pets, more any and everything.
    love us, here...and let us love you. we will love you back, here at this site, i promise. and we will listen. and care about what you say, how you feel; everything!
    my heart goes out to you, honestly, and with all sincerity.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OHMEOHMY For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sweet Oluwa;
    Please, please forgive my absence from this thread. It is not that I have not been here, for I have. I have read and re-read the posts, each time with full intentions of responding. However, when trying to find comforting words for you about your loss, your sudden and unexpected loss, I found myself falling into my own deep despair about my sudden and unexpected loss. I feel so very selfish for doing so and have been unable to give you what you need. For this, I truly apologize and am sorely ashamed.
    You have been 53+ days without the love of your life and there is very little that can ease your sorrow, fill your emptiness, or explain "why". However, I am so happy to see you here, reaching out to those who love you, and honestly sharing your emotions with us. While none of us can imagine your pain, we are all here to walk with you, to embrace you, and to hold you as you try to move through the pain.
    I tried to remember what gave me comfort during those darkest hours and I think that it was knowing that I could freely talk about everything that I was feeling and that I was always allowed to share Lauri with others:
    Talk to us about Bola..tell us all about this wonderful man..who he was..who he touched...what made him smile..what made him special..tell us about the life you and he shared...
    Talk to us about him...as much as you want, as often as you want..for as long as you want.
    Talk to us..we are here for you!

Always with unending Love
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

dearest Oluwa,

thinking of you and sending you gentle and lingering hugs today.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mountaindreamer For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)

Thanks

Dear Oluwa,
    I feel so much for you. I know what it is to have a soul-mate, and I can't imagine how I would react if I lost him.
    I've cried while reading all of the stories on this thread. It does help to share, and I'm glad that you have come here to share with us.
    We've missed you here, sweetie. I hope that you keep coming back and that we can help in some small way to relieve your sorrow.
    Many, many hugs,
    Marla

14. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)

Thanks

Oh gosh, I want to write to each of you to say how much your words mean to me....and I can't even find the words....as I feel so fragmented. My mind, my heart, my body are no longer in sync. They are all going in different directions. It is a frightening existence. I am struggling finding ways to cope. I am a nomad in my own home. I am a stranger in my shell. When Lupus surfaced, I lost who I was..I reinvented me..now I lost her. There is nothing left.

Today I am a disheveled mess.

Thank you... thank you so much for reading me...writing to me...
    Love with hugs. ME
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am sorry that the only thing I can do is be hundred's of miles away and only be able to send you the hugs that you deserve. Please know that you are in our hearts, despite the distances between us all, and that we are all here to help you to the best of our abilities.

In my prayers,
    Nicole
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

17. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfwhisper For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My heart is sending you lots of hugs today. If you want to talk, we want to listen. ((((Oluwa))))
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SandyR For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (03-03-2011)