Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: I am lost.

Thanks

WE'RE SPENDING CHRISTMAS WITH JESUS THIS YEAR

We see the countless Christmas trees around the world below.
    With tiny lights, like heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
    The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away that tear; For we're
    spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
    We hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear.
    But the sounds of music can't compare with the Christmas choir up here.
    We have no words to tell you the joy their voices bring.
    For it is beyond description to hear the angels sing.
    We know how much you miss us, we see the pain inside your heart.
    But we're not so far away, we really aren't apart.
    We cannot tell you of the splendor or the peace inside this place Can
    you imagine Christmas with our Savior, face to face?
    We will ask him to light your spirit as we tell him of your love.
    So then pray for one another as you lift your eyes above.
    So be happy for us, dear ones, you know we hold you dear.
    And be glad we're spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.
    We sent you each a special gift, from our heavenly home above.
    We sent you each a memory of our undying love.
    After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
    It was always most important in the stories Jesus told.
    Please love and keep each other, as our Father said to do.
    For we can't count the blessing or love he has for each of you.
    So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
    Remember, we're spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Oluwa For This Useful Post:

BonusMom (12-24-2012), debbie-b (12-26-2012), jmail (12-26-2012), n.mac (12-24-2012), Nonna (12-25-2012), rob (12-24-2012), Saysusie (12-24-2012)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

absolutely lovely. thank you for sharing this oluwa

peace and blessings
    saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (01-06-2013)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I agree with Susie, thanks for posting. May I also wish you a merry Christmas with love and hope

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonna For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (01-06-2013)

Thanks

Dear Heavenly Father....

I am finally finding myself. I am very grateful for Your presence within me always, especially during the last two years and seven months. Through Your strength within me I realized I am strong after all and I am living somewhat of a peaceful existence inside.

Thank You, God for being my constant companion and friend even when I felt you left me. Thank You, God, for being my safe haven that protected me from the storm that filled my heart night after night, day after day....moment by moment, from Bola's passing. And sending people to me, especially Amanda to ensure I was safe and kept me literally alive. I am grateful for all Your blessings and that I am continued to be blessed with people who love me and to have the heart to love them back.

I know Bola is in your keeping, though I wish he was in mine I will keep him in my heart in the life that you gave me as I move forward with it. I love you Bola.

I am saying hello to the life I was given to live while here on this living, moving ball...earth. Though I am not the women I was before January 6th, I never will be but I am the women who has grown more since that day...such a loss, a life so intertwined has become actually a time to wilt, wither and grow even moreso as I become one again.

I have learned to accept, well for the most part what I will never know...and that is what had happened that day at 8:26AM on January 6th, 2011. What caused my baby not to come home.

Accepting doesn't mean I no longer grieve, to me it just means the pain is lighter, the pain is understood why it is there and to know grief is love. That is all. Grief does not go away..it will always be there in some form, some days more than others, some times I may not feel it all. That is my perspective of it, but each person's response and feelings about grief is different. The sadness, the feeling of being lost, no compass, no light in the jungle is normal. I know now, but I didn't then.

Love to all as I move forward. Thank you for being my friend, my family here at WHL. And a special thank you with love to those who stood by me and held the umbrella for me when the storm was too much to bear. I thank you with all my heart. Peace and Blessings to everyone. Keep well, as all is well...as God will protect and provide for all of us even when the journey we are on is full of obstacles. I don't believe they are placed there to make us stronger but to help us become who we are meant to be. To stand in our truth..to be vulnerable...to fall on our knees because really that is all we have. Love, God, Trust and Ourselves..believe in you.

Thank you Lord my God...Amen.
    Last edited by Oluwa; 08-22-2013 at 07:32 AM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oluwa For This Useful Post:

heather123 (12-06-2013), lucky7 (08-23-2013), Saysusie (08-27-2013), steve.b (08-22-2013)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

( ( ( h u g s ) ) )
    When you're stressed, You eat Ice cream, Cake, Chocolate & Sweets. Why? Because stressed spelled backwards is DESSERTS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (08-22-2013)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa,
    I am fairly new to this group of wonderful people, but I wanted to let you know you will be in my prayers. I can not imagine the emotional pain you are going through. I believe I would be truly lost if something happened to my husband. As you need support with Lupus, you also need the support of good people through you time of loss and grief.
    I hope you find some peace and relief soon.
    Creekbank

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Creekbank For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (08-22-2013)

Thanks

Oluwa,

I think about you often. I am glad, that you are finding your way. If you want to talk, we are here for you.
    How is your health?

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (09-03-2013)

Thanks

Oh my AMAZING "SUNSHINE"(wink wink).......for you know how much I LOVE YOU and ADMIRE YOU for MANY REASONS and I am SO HAPPY to read what is in your heart......I know you have felt "lost" lately and it breaks my HEART when I cant comfort you in any way in those moments except for with my words to you....I did not read BOTH your threads (from the "beginning" to the post from yesterday) until just now and you made me cry and smile....We only want the BEST for the ones we LOVE and CARE ABOUT and when THEY HURT, WE HURT.....I too hope one day I can FEEL what YOU FEEL in your latest post......I too feel LOST and ALONE at times for my recent loss....I UNDERSTAND PAIN....... yet I am NOT in "that" place and sometimes I feel like I cant ever IMAGINE making it "there"..... I AM HAPPY YOU have made it to this point in your GRIEF and LOSS.......Grief always,yes, BUT,lighter than before......The VERY BIGGEST of HUGS to YOU and JACK.......
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucky7 For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (09-03-2013), steve.b (08-24-2013)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa - my Angel;
    That was so very beautiful and thank you for sharing your heart with us. I know that this has been a long long journey for you and that there is still some road ahead. But, know that you do not make this journey alone for God has sent you so many who love you and who want to be here for you.
    Thank you for all of the support, love, understanding and joy that you have given to me about the loss of my sweet Lauri. You have meant, and continue to mean so much to me and for that, I love you!
    I am glad to hear that your heart is finding some peace. Warm loving hugs, my friend.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

lucky7 (08-28-2013), Oluwa (08-27-2013)

Thanks

So sorry may peace come soon to you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to KathyJo For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (09-03-2013)