Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: I am lost.

Thanks

dear oluwa i am sorry you have suffered so much in the last few years i wish i was there to give you a big hug, so i am sending cyber hug from across the ocean luv kim

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kim,l For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-09-2012)

Thanks

Dear Oluwa,

Even though I have not been in your situation, I can very much see, how you can hurt this much, for this long.
    I also would be LOST, without my husband, even though I have children and grandchildren, but nothing can replace your soulmate.
    You know, we are here for you, anytime you need to talk.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-09-2012)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sweet Oluwa;
    I know that for you, two years seems like only moments ago. The loss, and the wound that it leaves behind, is still so fresh and raw. Two years is not a long time at all, it is not enough time for you to escape from your sorrow, sadness, and feelings of loneliness. Your heart and your head are still trying to come to terms with the loss and, as I said, it still feels like it has only been a matter of minutes.
    I just want to continue to remind you to always do what your heart tells you to do because that is how (and where) God speaks to you! And, always know that you are always in our hearts, our prayers, and our thoughts.

Sending you warm hugs filled with understanding
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-09-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Oluwa, I'm only just returning to our wee family here and am still trying to catch up on all that I've missed. I'm so so sorry for your loss and that I haven't been here to help support you when you needed it most. I cannot even begin to imagine what the months have been like for you but know that I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs and love from across the 'pond'.
    Claire xxx
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Numpty For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-09-2012)

Thanks

This holiday season do not buy from this Ebay Retailer...(U.K) "precious-designs"..she had ripped off a dear friend of mine.
    precious
    25 Bohemia Chase
    Leigh On Sea
    Essex
    SS9 4PW
    United Kingdom Phone: 07918664101
    Email: wendys_fashions@btinternet.com

Thanks

I am still stumbling, a few bunts in..all is well as we enter the Christmas season.....

Keep well everyone...I am ..trying. Hugs with love.

Thanks

Hey there Oluwa! We're thinking 'bout you. I'm awful at gentle hugs, but I'll be careful as I can... ((((hug))))
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jmail For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-17-2012)

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oluwa View Post
    I am still stumbling, a few bunts in..all is well as we enter the Christmas season.....

Keep well everyone...I am ..trying. Hugs with love.
    I'm still stumbling too, but I'm not falling flat on face as much as before. Small steps.

For my family, once this Christmas is over, most of "the firsts" will be behind us.

My entire life, I looked forward to Christmas. But for this Christmas, I feel nothing but fear, and dread. I just want it to be over with.

You are always in my thoughts Marijo. We'll both stumble on the best way we can.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 12-09-2012 at 01:42 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (12-17-2012)

Thanks

Rob...
    I am happy to know you are finding your way, Rob. Last year, I was numb for the holidays...trying to be in traditional, making others happy. Autopilot. This year seems harder. I am awake. Instead of crying without thought, reflection I now cry with thought and not with pain. You may want to just stay home, you may want to go out...I think I would choose to go out, be with family ...because you can always go home. We can't be afraid to try.

“You've always had the power, my dear. You've had it all along." I keep telling myself...quote from the Wizard of Oz when Dorthy wanted to go home. I thought Bola was my home...well, he was because he was my trust. Now I have to trust the world and all that is in it to feel at home.

We learn, we grow from this event in our lives. It is life..death, it is living.

I found when I could just be..to stop listening to others, stopped listening to my nagging self...and just be I started to feel peace and a calm come over me so I could think with out fear. Just be who you are now and eventually all will fall into place at some time...when? I don't even know for me....sigh...but I feel the change is taking place.

Tight hugs..all will be well. Love, Me.

Thanks

Oluwa, Rob and SaySusie,
    Thinking of you all today.
    Love & Hugs,
    Marla