Thread: News remains steady.

Thanks

Default News remains steady.

So after another nervous wait I have been given the all clear to reduce back to 7.5 mg of prednisolone, which is terrific news because I do tend to feel alot more human once the dosage is below 10. Ive been told that my protein leak is basically in normal range, and that my lupus markers are in-active (and hopefully remain in-active). Unfortunately I now begin my horrid sweating, agitation, swelling, and an overall feeling of unwellness due to cutting back, however we've all been there and done that, and im sure I can get through a couple of weeks of tapering effects once again. Its just a good feeling when your Doctor begins to talk to you about starting to get fit again, and to slowly work your way into life, it gives you a real confident mindset if your being told by your actual doctor to begin doing these things, perhaps even abit of sport, obviously very slowly and carefully but I will most certainly approach this comeback to life with caution and not going over the top. But overall you have to be happy with this particular news.

Gordon, 19 years old, MALE (which alot get suprised by) Lupus Nephritis.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

I am so happy for you! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to go well!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

I am happy for you as well. We all know how much you hate the pred.
    My fingers are crossed too, good luck.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).