Thread: Hate waiting.

Thanks

Default Hate waiting.

So it is yet another nervous wait for test results for Friday. If results are good then I can get below 10mg Prednisolone, which is when I really begin to feel human again. Im just so desperately hoping for excellent results. So nervous.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Red face

I'm also waiting for Friday's test results. Waiting does not get easier as you get older; you just get used to it. I call you youngling because I'm of your grandmothers age and I'm a SciFi geek. Listen, waitng is never easy but we do it because we have to. You also learn over the years that results take at least 3-5 business days (Monday - Friday are business days).

I won't give you the speel that patience is a virtue; I'm still trying to learn that at my age.
    so Hugs and good thoughts that you get your wishes. I'm down to 4mg; but I'm now on methotrexate.

Nonna (which is grandmother in Italian)
    Last edited by Nonna; 02-22-2011 at 01:47 AM.

Thanks

Im with you on the nervous waiting game! betwene test after test and the waiting game inbetwene the test LOL! It's enough to drive you nut's at time's! I have several dr visit's
    lined up also for the end of this month and all of merch dredding what's to come with those.
    I am wishing you the best of luck on your test result's!!!!!!!! And so hopeing you get to lower your pred!!!! Im still on the 20mg and the only way i can half way handle it is to take half in the morn and the other half in the evening.
    Wishing you the best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Diane ~
    ~Where Hope Grow's, Miracle's Blossom~
    Diagnosed,
    (CNS) Vasculitis, Lupus, Neuro-Behcet's, Raynaud's, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Earley M.S., Buerger's Syndrome.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

My fingers are crossed for you! KEEP US POSTED
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

I hear ya, hating_that_pred... I go next Tuesday for a follow-up with the hematologist, and the bloodwork was two weeks ago. Three weeks is a "killer", especially since the PCP bumped me up to 20 on my pred last week. Here's hopin' & prayin' for ya.
    "There but for the grace of God, go I."
    "... His mercy endureth for ever."