Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank God for some warm dry weather!!!!!!

Thanks

Default Thank God for some warm dry weather!!!!!!

Its finally starting to warm up here in Charleston, and with no rain in sight for a while, its dry... WHICH IS A HUGE RELIEF ON MY BODY!!!! Not sure about everyone else, but when its cold, OR when its raining, my body feels like it has the flu, bad, and been run over by a train at the same time. Add cold and wet together, it takes a long time to even be able to get outta bed in the morning. Hopefully it will stay this way for a while, and I can get some work done around the house.
    I can suffer thoriugh the pain for a while, but after a certain point, I cant do it anymore. Then I feel like a real lazy worthless ass, cause I have a wonderfull wife and three amazing boys to support and provide for. I have a responsibilty to my family that has been raised in me since I was a kid, and when I cant meet that, it really makes me feel worthless.
    Anyhow, Hope everyone else is doing well, just remember, summers almost here!!!

Tracey

Blog Entries
    Thanks

its supposed to be 55 degrees here in Pittsburgh on Friday ! Its kinda sad that i'm excited for 55 degree weather, because in reality thats not that warm...but it beats below freezing !!!
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Thanks

Smile

Hey your from the Pitts!!!! I was born in Philly, so I wont hold it against you... LOL Just Kidding!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's around 60 over here in Atlanta, I'm from the Jersey Shore, does that count. I have cousins galore in South Philly.

Thanks

AS long as you dont act those those um,"edit" from the show jersey shore(LOL), your good in my book! Have a great day!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We pretty much never had a winter here in BC this year at all. I do however wish it would stop raining...
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TPugliese View Post
    AS long as you dont act those those um,"edit" from the show jersey shore(LOL), your good in my book! Have a great day!!!
    Tell me you don't watch that crappy show. Reality TV is the pits. As Rob would say "It's Frakken Bantha Pudu.

I'm from Bruce Springstein's generation era. My cousin was friends with him until he got to famous. but Steve and I both like the Blues better.

Nonna

Thanks

Nope, would rather stick toothpicks under my fingernails, than watch that show!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Come on Spring - 31 days and counting. I hate the cold, I hate the cold.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

People People! Be careful wishing for warmth! The brief time of cold here in Texas is almost over and it will be 90-100 for months on in! I am not ready for that!!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~