Thread: school aid?

Thanks

Default school aid?

Hey guys, I need some help with school. I was wondering if there was some kind of program to help with that?

Thanks

I'm sure your age and "dependant" status will play into the equation, as will in which county you live, down there in Arizona. Your family doctor may be able to direct you to someone, or maybe you could call the county office, or access their web site and see what you can find there. The State web site might be of help also.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

You should look into getting a Pell Grant. I recieved two when I went to college. Unlike a student loan, they do not have to be paid back. Google the term, and you should find plenty of info on the subject.

Rob

Thanks

mkay. thanks for the info guys!

Thanks

You first have to fill out the FASFA app online to determine the financial need based on this wonderful governmnts standards. You select what school to send to whn applying. This also helps deermine ho gts te grants nd such. You MUST gt applied early otherwise the free stuff maybe gone

Good luck
    Money cannot buy you happiness but it can buy you a big enough boat to allow you to pull up along side it!!! - David Lee Roth

Thanks

You first have to fill out the FASFA app online to determine the financial need based on this wonderful governmnts standards. You select what school to send to whn applying. This also helps deermine ho gts te grants nd such. You MUST gt applied early otherwise the free stuff maybe gone

Good luck
    Money cannot buy you happiness but it can buy you a big enough boat to allow you to pull up along side it!!! - David Lee Roth

Thanks

There is one lupus scholarship but I can never get the application to download right. And having lupus qualifies you for disability scholarships. Most just need proof from your doctor saying you have a medical condition. There are scholarships for EVERYTHING.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.