Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ST JAMES THE old MISSING moderator is back WITH A new name........!!!!!!!!

WAS IN MANHATTAN NOW NEAR MY WIFES FAMILY IN pa NEEWAR WHERE WASHINGTON CROSSED THE DELEWARE
    Thanks

Default ST JAMES THE old MISSING moderator is back WITH A new name........!!!!!!!!

HI GUYS,
    I have to run to have my coumadin checked but also wanted to sign in to say HELLO to all my old Friends.
    I wonder who I still know here today

Anyway for years I was a moderator along with SUZIE and we had a nice thing going, but as life goes something took over my life and for the past 3 years every 4 months.
    I have needed heart surgery.
    The last one was at DEBORAH HOSPITAL IN SOUTH JERSEY rated in the top 10 cardiac hospitals in the country JUST 2 1/2 WEEKS AGO.

It was devistating to my wife and then to make things worse those of you remember my dogs were my life well my LAST greyhound passed away after I got home.
    She took a nap with me and at 4 am in the morning was whimpering n pain and was bleeding out fromm eyes , ears ,mouth etc.

Even with Staples in my chest and 8 stitches I lifted here into the back of my car and took her to be taken out of pain......it ripped my heart out by I refuse to let my dogs suffer.
    Also in this 3 years my wife was diagnosed with MS......I swear I thought this was more than any one person can take....then I went past the childrens oncology ward and felt bad for them and that I was whinning.

For those who remember I am a fighter, I did not come home from NAMN to pass away frommLUPUS though I stillget that SAME DAMN ANSWER WHENEVER THEY HAVE NO REAL ANSWER......IT MUST BE THE LUPUS.Same old story.

From years of Prednisone I have 4 catraracts in my left eye and two in the right, some kidney detioration.

But after 9 heart surtgeries....two heart attacks one stroke, a myriad of auto-immune diseases, and still a ton of metal in my neck n back from a Motorcycle accident in 1999 my life is PAIN all the time and enough extra crap to WHINE forever BUT WHY??
    WHY RUIN TODAY when it may turn out to be an OK DAY?????

You too must look at life this way or else you'll beat yourself.
    LUPUS SUCKS....Ihave BOTH tyopesd SLE ane DISCOID what is worse......TO ME DISCOID because I ama professional guitarist even at 55 I am still sitting in on sessions and adding tracks to albums....plus my guitars have become my therapist.

Playing the blues is all I know...why? I was brough up in orphanges, fought my way through the strreetsof NYC had to fight for food, blankets etc, then into NAMN at age 16 by changing myh Birth Certificate and saw more than I needed to, then fighting again to survive n the streets of NYC.....so basically after all that n then now this new news with my heart and what hurt me most is my wife diagnosis.

BUT WE NEVER STOP TRYING TO MAKE THE MOST OF EVERYTHING......YOU HAVE TO

GIVING UP IS TO EASY...BLAMING EVERYONBE FROM GOD TO RELATIVES FOR PASSING IT ON DOES NOT MATTER AND IS WRONG.

FIRST IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU GOT IT
    YOU DID SO NOW DEAL WITH IT>
    You did not get it FROM RELATIVERS as it is not hereditory.

SO BASICALLY YOU CAN LAY AT HOME FEELING LIKE CRAP AND MAKING YOUR HUSBAND, WIFE, KIDS MISERABLE OR YOU CAN smile AND TRY TO ENJOY THE GOOD TIMES WHILE YOU CAN.
    LUPUS CAN BE FATAL...BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE TO.

FOR THOSE LIKE "LADYBUG" WHOM WE LOST TO THIS DISEASE WE DESERVE TO LIVE OUR LIVES TO THE FULLEST.

WELL THAT;S IT I HAVE TO LAY BACK DOWN....STAPLES ARE PULLING AT ME

I HOPE YA'LL WELCOME ME BACK AND UNDERSTAND WHY I HAVE BEEN GONE I DO NOT LIKE TO BROADCAST BAD NEWS AND THIS WAS TO MUCH FOR ME TO DEAL WITH I DID NOT WANT IT TO BECOME THE MAIN TOPIC HERE.

WITH ALL THE NEWBIES TO THE FORUM AND TO LUPUS THEY NEED MORE INFO AND HELP THAN I DID.....I KNOW WHAT I WAS UP AGAINST

SO NOW I HAVE A FULL QUAD BY PASSS, 8 STENTS A PACEMAKER AND I'LL FIND OUT MONDAY IF THE VALVE LASTED AND HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?????

I STILL HAVE SOME MINOR PROCEDURES TO FINSIH UP WITH OVER THE NEXT MONTH AND THANKS TO THE EGYPTIANS I GUESS THAT VACATION I WAS TAKING MY WIFE ON TWO WEEKS IN EGYPT AND 4 WEEKS IN SICILY WILL NOW BE 4 WEEKS IN SICILY AND 2 IN ITALY !!!!

I LOOK FORWARD TO SAYING HELP TO OLD FRIENDS AND HOPEFULLY HELPING NEW MEMBERS.

RESPECTFULLY

BLUESMAN aka ST JAMES
    Attached Images Attached Images

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Well let me be the first to officially welcome you back to your old stomping ground! I am sorry that you have had such a rough time of it but I am glad that your spirits are still high and that you found your way back! There are many here that you will know and many new ones that you will meet but, as always, all of them are wonderful people trying to find their way through this stupid disease.

Once again, welcome back. We are really glad to have you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

WOW what a story you have been throu a rough time but as tgal said welcome back so glad you felt that you could come back xxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome back! I am one of the newbies who slipped in after you left and it's very nice to meet you. My heart goes out to you. All you've been through and losing your poor dog too. She's beautiful. What is her name?
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You know something,as the years passed by we always bumped your thread forward and we always asked how you were doing even though we had never chatted.So sorry to hear about your dog passing,i know it hurts allot as my little DAISY passed in 2009.Its empty when they go.But thankfully your little dog had you.That was so brave of you after surgery to carry your dog and get it to the vet.Its heartbreaking but like you i too couldnt let her suffer,you just know when its their time,a different noise they make.
    I am so sorry to read about all you have been through,but wow what a fighter!! So glad you are back.Many will be so happy to see you back,Rob,Carlotta and many more.
    Welcome home!!
    lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome back, I'm one of the newbies. But I just wanted to say, I'm glad you found your way home. I just lost a dog and cat this past year so I'm in tears for you. I'm sure others will be glad to see you're back.

Strength and endurance to us all,
    Nonna

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

St. James,

It's great to have you back! You know, when I saw the new member name BLUESMAN, I actually wondered if that might be you. You've had a long haul, and I'm sorry to hear that your wife has MS. I was also diagnosed with secondary progressive MS, and that's in addition to having SLE. Yep, I've got both.

Anyway, we have some catching up to do!

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome back and nice to meet you!
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Thanks

St James!!!!!!! Oh sorry Bluesman!
    You were one of the first people to welcome me way back in time when I first found WHL. You have always been a "cheerleader" even though you yourself were suffering.

Welcome back... I hope you find the comfort and strenght needed to live well. I know it is hard, we all do.

Keeping you in my prayers.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    Emerson

WAS IN MANHATTAN NOW NEAR MY WIFES FAMILY IN pa NEEWAR WHERE WASHINGTON CROSSED THE DELEWARE
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lupiegirl View Post
    St James!!!!!!! Oh sorry Bluesman!
    You were one of the first people to welcome me way back in time when I first found WHL. You have always been a "cheerleader" even though you yourself were suffering.

Welcome back... I hope you find the comfort and strenght needed to live well. I know it is hard, we all do.

Keeping you in my prayers.
    THANK YO ALL SO MUCH...It's nice to be remembered, not that I forgot any of you I just had a fight to deal with!!!

As ya know I really hate to be negative so I did not want to flood the pages with I'm back in the hospital BS
    LUPIEGIRL I REMEMBER when ya first showed up and I am HAPPY to see you;re in a much better place.

BLUESMAN OR ST JAMES IT ALL COMES DOWN TO A GUY WITH LONGHAIR AND HAS LUPUS !!!

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME BACK !!!

James