Thread: hope our friends are ok

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hope our friends are ok

to all of our whl family members who are in the path of this massive storm dumping snow and ice, i send to you my hopes that you are (and stay) warm, and that you have plenty of food and firewood....thinking of you all.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wow is it that bad there Phyllis? Hard to imagine a few thousand miles East,i think,here lol, theres non.I too hope you all stay warm.xx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

It is 4:45 am and I have to leave for work in about 30 minutes, it is snowing and blowing like heck.
    It's not going to be fun, driving in this mess, so early in the morning, the plows didn't have time to get all the side roads yet.
    Ugh, I wish I could stay home.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

The bad stuff seems to have missed us, we only got 6 inches. With the winds so bad, it is blowing everything back on to the roads once they are plowed. VERY slippery. Working from home today... even if I wanted to drive in this, I don't think I could trudge up the hill from my car to my office!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know Julie (Porchy) got blasted in IL and can't even get out of the house right now. Here on LI it looks like a giant ice skating rink for cars. The trees and power lines are also all weighed down with ice. I saw the power company up and about early this morning shaking ice from the lines so people didn't lose power this morning as I iceskated 9drove my car) to work.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

I hope that all of you are staying as safe and warm as possible.
    I've been checking on friends and relatives all across the Midwest and Northeast.
    My daughter in Denver told me that it got warmer today - 5 degrees above 0!!!
    I cheerfully informed her that I was enjoying a sunny 60 degree day!
    Hugs,
    Marla