My doctor has given the ok for me to return to work! This is great news since i've been out on disability for almost a year now. I'm trying to stay positive and think of this as a new beginning but in the back of my head I'm a little worried of what happens if I get sick again? My position was filled while I was on out on disability..so I have to start from scratch..that's also very scary. I have gone for interviews when I was on disability-in hopes that I would be off of it soon...and it seems like as soon as an employer hears that I am no longer working at my old position because I went out on disability then they no longer concider me. Has anyone else had this problem? Do you have to tell a new employer that you were out on disability? What is the best way to go about finding a new job? It all seems unfair..I went out on disability to take care of myself..if I never thought I could be losing my job at the time. Well on the upside I am feeling good enough to work so now I just have to figure out how to get a job and not get sick again!