Thread: back pain

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default back pain

i've been having some pretty bad back aches lately. and the muscles in my back are really sore, and i have HUGE knots that i always need to get rubbed out.
    its not just lower back pain so i dont think its my kidney's, but i was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them ? and what exactly could be causing it?
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Thanks

Yup, I have back pain, and hip pain, and leg pain. I keep telling the docs that my muscles are tight and sore, but they keep saying that there is nothing wrong with my muscles.
    I've seen quite a few people here and on the Sjogren's site complaining of muscle pain. I'm guessing that it must be common with AI diseases, even if the docs don't think so.
    I've found that taking extra Magnesium Citrate relaxes the muscles a bit (OTC at Whole Foods) and I get a massage twice a month.
    Do you know any PT students around the dorm? They always love to practice their massage skills!
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hahah thats exactly who i go to ! hahaha
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i've been hit in my neck and spine, the muscle cramp and lock up so bad I can't sleep or move at times. the doctors give me muscle relaxers to hep and i use meditation. Massages hurt so bad because the muscles are so tense. wish I could get them to relax that way also.

tee hee aren't we all lucky
    nonns