Thread: Prednisone face on License pic

Thanks

Angry Prednisone face on License pic

well....my license expired last month and I had been putting it off as I know my face is as round as a dinner plate and didn't want to take the picture. I couldn't put it off any longer and reluctantly went to take it I almost cried the first picture was horrible the second even worse. I compared the picture to the last one taken before and just wished he would've been able to use that one. I showed it to my son and he tried to pretend he didn't notice the difference but I know he was just being nice. Last week I ran into an old friend and he came out right and just said "you got fat in the face" Im not fat, Im just on prednisone!!!!!! well was 'cause officialy I came off it this week and hope to stay off it and get this stupid moon face back to my normal face

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Oh I feel for you! I know how bad that is. I hate looking at my face! I am so glad they used my old picture when I got mine! I would have hated to have to look at that thing!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Why couldn't they re-use your pic? Hubby and I are re-doing our vows this summer and I know I won't be able to lose all this weight that I've put on or all the pred face b4 then.
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i know exactly how u feel. For my year 12 photo i had the blotchiest fattest face ever! Thats the picture they put in the year book of me even after i specifically asked them to use the one from year 11. Oh well. Looking back at pictures from last year also makes me pretty upset. Its just a horrible feeling. And everyone tells u just not to worry about it. But thats so much easier said than done.

I feel for you

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Don't we all wish we looked healthy and pretty/handsome again. Personally I wish for my glorious hair to come back. It never will.
    we got to think positive; atleast that's what I keep telling myself.

Thanks

I was accused of using a fake license when I got pulled over last year... I don't know if it was because my pic was so bad, or if because I looked worse... tic