Thread: Flare up

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Flare up

After months and months of feeling incredibly good, i had a horrible flare up over the last 3 days.

I find this all incredibly annoying especially since im going to be starting uni very shortly; i wanted to be in tip top shape.

So this stupid flare just started with joint pain... and then progressed to a major headache/migrane and a fever. Im sitting on the lounge with the TV on feeling all sorry for myslef :P

I hope this doesnt last much longer. I want to enjoy the rest of my holidays before uni starts!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh you angel, don't we all wish we didn't flare. I'm in the utmost pain myself at the moment wishing I wasn't. I was going to tell you it's the cold until I realized you were in Australia. But you know the headaches may be stress from your concern about flaring. Do your best to relax.

Hugs and good thought are being sent your way,
    Nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

first off, i wanna say its nice to see you've made your way back to whl! second , i'm sorry to hear about your flare! i'm sure you can fight through it and you'll be perfectly fine in the end! how exactly has the flare effected you?
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Thanks

Dear hazel i am sorry to hear you are flaring at the moment being in australia myself i find the heat has had a severe affect on me sydney has had some extreme heat waves and this has affected my breathing ,pain headaches , and diziness i also agree with everyone stress is a major flare starter i am in a very extreme flare myself now i hope you feel better soon i am sorry forgot what state you come from hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks for the support everyone.

Im pretty sure all this sudden heat in Sydney hasnt helped me at all.
    Ive just had alot of jointpain, a fever and a headache mainly. Ive lost my appetite but that seems to happen to me regardless. I took an extra 5mg of prednisone because im only on 5mg at the moment. It seems to have helped a little as the fever seems to be going a little bit. The headache seems to want to stick around though.

Ashley! We havent spoken in ages! Yeah i just started re-posting! I forgot how much i missed this place!

In the mean time i shall try to relax..
    Take care everyone
    xx

Thanks

Yes hazel i agree the heat here is terrible and i am also going to increase my prednisone from 5 to 10 in hopes it will have some affect gooluck hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You just never know when a flare is going to hit you so you cannot plan things as you always did. Hope you are feeling better. Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ahh Hazel I know ! its been way too long !! and yeah i've been so wrapped up in all my work for school, I couldn't find the time to make it on here, but I'm so happy that I have now. I've missed everyone !
    I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just A Little Lupie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Hazel,

Sorry you are flaring and hope soon you feel much better.Keep resting.

love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hazel,

So nice to see you again! I was sitting right along with you on the couch this weekend. This cold humidity is just killing me. *big frown*
    I hope you are feeling better today.

Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.