Thread: Update;Moving back to Klamath Falls

Thanks

Default Update;Moving back to Klamath Falls

Just to let you all know we are moving one more time back to Klamath Falls Oregon. Alturas just is not working out for us. Most important I am not happy with what I am seeing in my daughters school, she is only 8 and in the third grade, and, I need to be closer to a real medical facility. I'm sorry but I shouldn't have to drive 3 hours to see my rheumy just because they could not handle a case of gout in this medical facility and then to have the doctor I have seen on two separate occasions refuse to fill out my paper work for state disability on the grounds that he does not know me, I had to drive 4 hours back to Chico because of that one. We are moving back home:~}
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so glad you are moving ,thats awful what they have been doing to you.Lets hope this move takes off allot of pressure and the doctors get their act together and help you more n fill in those forms because they KNOW you!!.

Goodluck on the move
    love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

That is just a crappy situation Jim. I know moving can be a real bear, but it sounds like it's for the better for you, as well as your family. I hope the move goes well.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

sorry to hear things didn't work out as well as you had hoped and planned for in the new place. The good thing about moving back home is you already have a support network in place there so it sounds like it'll be best for everyone. when do you move?
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

You have no idea how happy our daughter is to be going back to her Christian school, mom and dad are very happy also:~} I have been very fortunate to have a lot of help with the moving as there is no way I can physically do it any more. I had one good day in the moving process, that day would have been a good day to go fishing:~} HAHA. We are very excited to get back into our old church and yes doctors that know who I am and know what they are supposed to do. Not to mention we are tired of living in this fifth wheel, I'm always cold.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi jim,

there is nothing quite like "going back home"...sounds like you have certainly made the right decision for everyone. i know your daughter will be so happy back with her "real friends", and you will be back with your "real doctors." congratulations, and i hope the peace of being home helps you feel better soon.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

i am glad for you jim it is good to feel at home and to have people and doctors you can rely on hugs kim l

Thanks

Hi Jim,
    I'm glad that you are going back to a place that works better for you and your family.
    I agree with you that the schools here in Ca are having some problems. We have said that we would not have wanted to come here if we still had kids in school.
    Like you, I also miss my good rheumy that I had in Texas. I really love the part of California that we're living in, but I'm not very impressed with the docs in our area.
    I'm considering getting an appointment with a Sjogren's expert in San Francisco. It's 100 miles from here, but might be worth it.

Good luck in your new/old home!
    Hugs,
    Marla