Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anger towards people.

Thanks

Default Anger towards people.

Im finding myself getting angry and pissed off with anybody for little reasons at the moment. It makes me feel like a bad person and I dont like it. Its almost like I have a feeling of resentment towards people because ive been unfortunate with my kidney problem.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Oh boy, if you could have seen me a couple of days ago. Every single part of my day seemed to be held up, or totally screwed up because of what I saw as a bunch of morons. One thing, and one person after another, and I finally blew my top big time. Fortunately, I did all of my cussing and yelling when I got home, and not actually towards anyone face to face. I'm not a mean, or usually confrontational person, especially when people have really done nothing wrong, but I was ready to tear someone's head off that day.

I find myself angry, tired, and just frustrated more and more these days, and I don't like it.

Rob

Thanks

Cheers for your reply Rob. Good to here from another male sometimes haha. Yeh I know how you felt that day 100%. Glad you could wait untill you got home to lose it, im not as self controlled....seem to lose it anywhere anytime!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I hear ya.....gentle hugs.

Love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I find myself getting not angry but really short if you know what I mean, and I also get some pretty strong bouts of anxiety. But the getting short with people, family, and biting their heads off for nothing, I really have to keep tabs on myself cause it really makes me feel bad when I'm feeling a bit more normal and I look back at the way I was acting.
    I HATE LUPUS
    :~}
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Thanks

I can't say, that I get angry at all people, just at the stupid ones.
    My coworker for instance, she has had a cold, for about a week and acted like she was dying.
    When I started the MTX pills three weeks ago and was nauseated 24/7, she actually said to me, " you are lucky, your nausea will subside soon, but i will still have my cold". WHAT??????????????
    I just walked away, because I wanted to deck her.
    Now these people make me angry, others just anoy me.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

Thanks

Don't even get me started on stupid people, GRRRRR.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debbie-b View Post
    I can't say, that I get angry at all people, just at the stupid ones.
    My coworker for instance, she has had a cold, for about a week and acted like she was dying.
    When I started the MTX pills three weeks ago and was nauseated 24/7, she actually said to me, " you are lucky, your nausea will subside soon, but i will still have my cold". WHAT??????????????
    I just walked away, because I wanted to deck her.
    Now these people make me angry, others just anoy me.

Debbie
    Seriously she deserves a good smack upside the head with some knowledge. Amazing what stupid things people say. Good for you for walking away. I know the way I have been feeling lately that I would've definitely have said a few not so nice things first.

HTP-
    I'm right with you. Lately I am such a crankpot. Usually I am the nice, friendly, sarcastic person. Right now I am the stay out of my way if you don't want to catch my bad mood kind of person. No real reason, but people are definitely pissing me off at the moment. I find I am at my worst when driving lately. I just can't stand people driving poorly but it's more aggrevating than ever before to see someone change lanes without a signal or drive a car with one hand on their cell and the other on their cig. I'm finding myself staying more isolated to not lash out at people. I know this will go away, but I really hope it's soon.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Wow, you sound just like me a few years ago when I was running wild(before dx) If anything this God awfull disease has slowed me down, gotta look for the good right?:~}
    Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    Seriously she deserves a good smack upside the head with some knowledge. Amazing what stupid things people say. Good for you for walking away. I know the way I have been feeling lately that I would've definitely have said a few not so nice things first.

HTP-
    I'm right with you. Lately I am such a crankpot. Usually I am the nice, friendly, sarcastic person. Right now I am the stay out of my way if you don't want to catch my bad mood kind of person. No real reason, but people are definitely pissing me off at the moment. I find I am at my worst when driving lately. I just can't stand people driving poorly but it's more aggrevating than ever before to see someone change lanes without a signal or drive a car with one hand on their cell and the other on their cig. I'm finding myself staying more isolated to not lash out at people. I know this will go away, but I really hope it's soon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scubagramplit View Post
    Wow, you sound just like me a few years ago when I was running wild(before dx) If anything this God awfull disease has slowed me down, gotta look for the good right?:~}
    I think being sick is a big part of what's making me this way. I try very hard not to be angry at things I can't change - I feel like that's wasted energy - but it's hard not to go through angry spells. It would be so much more helpful if I could do the things I love, like dancing, without that instant reminder and repurcussion. It would help too if the people who actually knew what's wrong with me didn't tell me it's all in my head. I really do believe in the power of positive thinking. It's the act of speaking or doing without thinking (being stupid) that really gets my goat lately.
    OK - Time for me to go dump my coffee and switch to some decaf tea. (((hugs))) thanks for the smile scuba.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.