Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello all newbies

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,211 Posts

I too wanted to stop in and add my welcome to all of those that have just joined us or those that are reading but haven't signed up (yet). Please know that this site and all of the people here understand what you are going through and we are so glad to have more members of our WHL family
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I see we have a few new more members here,so im sending out a big hello and welcome to you all,as ive not posted on all the threads.Hope to chat with you soon.

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so happy to see the new members here posting more often.Just know we truly care and are here to answer anything no matter how small.I see some of you have just been diagnosed which is a scary time at first so many questions.Please dont ever be afraid to ask or tell us your story.We are also here to make new friends and hear about your life.Some of us d not get out that often or have insomnia so are online what seems allot of hours in the day.Then suddeley we dissapear due to anxiety,pain,depression or life in general,but we always come back.Family are not always as understanding,for me talking to people outside my family circle and not to my friends who know me,because they sometimes,ok allot of time just dont get it.But after many months even years of an illness,people get bored of listening to the same story,as in their eyes we never get better.lol.Well sometimes its an uphill struggle and its good to chat here.Hope we can help if only a little.
    Lots of love n hugs
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi I am new to this and i am not sue what I am doing. But I have Lupus they say. I would like to think they are wrong but I hurt to much in my joints so something is wrong. Sun makes me sick gives me bad headaches. My ana and my ds-dna are positive so my dr, saids lupus. I get rashes really easy too. Well was soon as I can except this think the better I will be I hope Thanks for listening

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by michelefish View Post
    Hi I am new to this and i am not sue what I am doing. But I have Lupus they say. I would like to think they are wrong but I hurt to much in my joints so something is wrong. Sun makes me sick gives me bad headaches. My ana and my ds-dna are positive so my dr, saids lupus. I get rashes really easy too. Well was soon as I can except this think the better I will be I hope Thanks for listening
    Hi Michele,
    Welcome again and just add to post that you read and feel you need to respond to as all info helps one another on here, as we learn something new everyday.
    If the readings have come in saying you have Lupus they would'nt have said otherwise, as it causes your bloods to fluctuate so much it's unbelieveable. If the sun hurts that much like it does me, use a 50 block to protect your skin and i can only go out for 10mins when the summer hits we and that as to be in the shade, please don't hurt your skin as that's the worst thing you can do besides it can cause rashes.
    Your doctor saying your ana and dna are positive also, as i'm the same with my ana and ena and that's my autoimmune disease, which you may have also, i would ask them if you have that as well.

Wheather you except it is another matter and alot of members have managed to live their lives around it and some find it hard i'm one who finds it a struggle but we all do things differentley concerning illness.

It will be nice getting to know and and you definitley have people and friends who understand what you going through.

Love Terri xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Michele sorry its taken a while for me to get here but i see Terri helped you out.I am sorry to all the newbies,but sometimes i dont get on here ,doesnt mean i dont care.Im feeling a bit low,so i hide or play games online while i think things through.So welcome to all of you who are joining.
    Lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx