Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CDC Arthritis Breakdown

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    ... I've come to the conclusion that the CDC is one of the most screwed up and backwards organizations ...
    Throw the WHO in there also, Rob... Some of the things they think are "important"... But let's not forget, they're "experts", out standing in their field. I believe it's left field... FAR left field...

And everyone *knows* that mercury is bad for you, so why is it our light bulbs and vaccines?...

btw, data can be manipulated to show whatever you want it to, including showing strains of a certain flu as a pandemic...

I'm done, put the soapbox away...
    Last edited by jmail; 02-08-2011 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Where's my sprelling chekcerz?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Jmail that is a fore-sure there. Data is so easy to manipulate.
    Yesterday they said on the new a study said that people who drank diet soda were more prone to heart attacks than people who did not drink soda. That's comparing apple and oranges.

Studies- Bah! Humbug

Thanks

Artificial sweeteners... now, there's some *real* data manipulation getting product to market, and taken OFF of market. Money talks. Reminds me of pharmaceutical industry practices... tic