Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oluwa;

Thanks

I have not been on the board for a bit. I thought I would sign up and catch up on the threads...this was the first thread I read.

I am so sorry Oluwa, my thoughts are with you, even if from afar.

I think flowers would be wonderful Saysusie.

Samo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samo For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa bouquet.jpg This is the bouquet that was sent to Oluwa today. I also included a card sending her love from her WHL family.
    Thank each of you, again, for your thoughts and your kind words.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh they are beautiful Carlotta.Tmrw we will all be thinking of Marijo and Bola....im sure she'll feel us there with her supporting her. Once again Carlotta thank you.Lots of love.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel Oliver For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thank you so much saysusie. I have her phone number if you still need it. the flowers are beautiful. I would love to contribute to them if possible.

A note about Oluwa:

when i first joined whl, oluwa was so incredibly compassionate and informative. She helped me accept my diagnosis, and she helped me learn how to live with lupus.....she does not allow a person to give up. I can not tell you all how much she helped me. She would stay here all night if anyone needed her. She was always one of the first to greet new members, and to try to help those of us in need or distress. if she did not have the answers to our questions, she used her computer magic, and researched all of the information that she could. There are some stickies that she posted, and we still use them as a guide. She is such a wise lady, and has an incredibly insightful perspective of things. She is magical, and she is always true to her family here at whl. Whenever i saw that she had responded to any thread, i immediately went to her post and savored each word. she is a true friend of whl, and she is loved by so many of us.

Oluwa, my friend, please know that i am here if you need a shoulder....many hugs are being sent your way, surely you can feel them around your shoulders.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mountaindreamer For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

Thanks

I am so deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Oluwa's beloved husband. What a tragic loss for her.

I know this past year had been difficult for Oluwa and she had been taking a break from WHL. And now, to have suffered a loss of this magnitude. Oh, my heart is just aching for her.

Thank you, dear Saysusie, for sending the lovely floral arrangement on behalf of the WHL family. If you would PM me an address, I would like to mail you a contribution.

Oluwa, please know how much your WHL family loves you and holds you close as you grieve the loss of your husband, Bola. Know that we are here for you whenever you need a shoulder to cry on or a virtual hug. Please take care of yourself in the challenging times ahead.

Lana

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BonusMom For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Saysusie - Thank you so much for doing this! My heart goes out to Oluwa. Please let her know our hearts and prayers go out to her & her family.
    Lauren

12. The Following User Says Thank You to red246 For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    thank you so much saysusie. I have her phone number if you still need it. the flowers are beautiful. I would love to contribute to them if possible.

A note about Oluwa:

when i first joined whl, oluwa was so incredibly compassionate and informative. She helped me accept my diagnosis, and she helped me learn how to live with lupus.....she does not allow a person to give up. I can not tell you all how much she helped me. She would stay here all night if anyone needed her. She was always one of the first to greet new members, and to try to help those of us in need or distress. if she did not have the answers to our questions, she used her computer magic, and researched all of the information that she could. There are some stickies that she posted, and we still use them as a guide. She is such a wise lady, and has an incredibly insightful perspective of things. She is magical, and she is always true to her family here at whl. Whenever i saw that she had responded to any thread, i immediately went to her post and savored each word. she is a true friend of whl, and she is loved by so many of us.

Oluwa, my friend, please know that i am here if you need a shoulder....many hugs are being sent your way, surely you can feel them around your shoulders.
    She is one of the first people I ever met here. Her wisdom and pep talks got me to come out of the shell of isolation I had been living in for so many years. Her sharp wit, and humor have made me laugh when I had nothing to laugh, or smile about. She is truly a kind, loving, and caring soul.

We are all thinking of you Oluwa.

Rob

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

owww it brings a tear to my eye what sad news another one lost in a car accident!!

my heart goes to you oluwa huge massive gentle cyber hugs and thank you saysusie for doing that on half behalfs xxxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerlishus - Heidi For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Susie, Thank you for sending her flowers. I'm sure she will find comfort in something that she can see and touch.
    Oluwa is a wonderful person, and I'm sorry to hear of her loss. Many special prayers will be sent up tonight, and I hope she finds some comfort from the whl family.

Oluwa, I am a fan of poetry and asked around if I should use this. I know it's sad, but I hope that it will help even in the slightest. Unfortunatly, this is all I can offer you when you need it most, and I'm sorry. Just please remember that we are always here for you.

laugh for me
    I am sorry I had to leave
    but for me, please do not grieve
    I am in a better place
    where I can always see your face
    I await the time, we'll meet again
    I love you, my special friend
    before we meet, there is one thing
    I'd like to here before your angels sing
    I want to hear you laugh once more

before you join me, please know this
    with each sunray, the suns every kiss
    I will wait forever if I must
    In you and god I always trust
    I want you to be happy again
    I know you have many friends
    I want to here you laugh once more

It will be hard, I will not lie
    but I don't wish to see you cry
    I will be your angel bold
    to guide you, and forever hold
    you my dearest loving one
    until the fates are finally done
    Please laugh for me
    ~Nicole Belliveau

This poem is specially written for a friend during a trying time. I hope she finds a little peace, and comfort in her family. Those she can physically touch, and the cyber family she found which I am proud to be a part of.
    Last edited by wolfwhisper; 01-14-2011 at 12:36 PM. Reason: changed the poem
    "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much"- Mother Teresa

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wolfwhisper For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)

Thanks

SaySusie,
    Thank you for sending the flowers in the name of WHL. It gives her something tangible to help her realize that she is in the hearts and minds of a lot of people who care for her, all over the world.
    I also remember meeting Oluwa a long time ago, when I first came here seeking information about my brand-new tentative diagnosis. She was so helpful to me, and to so many others here. I hope that in some small way we can repay her with our love and support.
    Hugs,
    Marla

20. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

Oluwa (06-13-2012)