Thread: New diagnois question

Thanks

Default New diagnois question

Does anyone know if sinus tachycardia is part of lupus??

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi Ronnie,

I am going to answer your question but before I get specific I have to say that almost anything can be part of lupus. That is why Lupus is so difficult because it attacks each person differently. Any part of the body can be attacked when you have lupus.

Now, having said that, the answer to your question is "yes, it is common in Lupus patients". I am going to post a link with some information about Lupus and the heart which does talk about Sinus Tachycardias. I hope this information is helpful!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/25...used-by-lupus/
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Thank you Mari! I am finally meeting with Rheumi today. I am really worried. My cardiologist called yesterday and said after all tests he is diagnosing with sinus tachycardia and sending info to Rheumi. I also have some high blood tests that relate to kidney and liver. My symptoms are definitely lupus symptoms. I have the face rash just like described. SEvere case of Raynauds, one positive ana test and two negative, much pain and weakness in arms, hands, legs and feet. I just hope if I am diagnosed, it hasn't affected my heart or kidneys too bad. I will keep you posted. Thank you again for always being there for me. Lots of love your way!!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Let us know how it goes, Ronnie! I will be thinking of you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~