Thread: Good evening to everyone, a happy hello from a new member!

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Good evening to everyone, a happy hello from a new member!

My name is Shaista. I write a blog at http://shaistatayabali.blogspot.com
    The title of the blog is Lupus in Flight, which is always my intention and my hope - to somehow find the wings to fly beyond these seemingly limited skies. Hoping to find friends and advocates here, for a better future.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Shaista;
    You have come to the right place to find friends, advocates, and people who are understanding and caring. I am glad that you found us and decided to join our family. Please take a look around the site, read the stickys and feel free to jump into any conversation. We are here to help in any way that we can.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi Shaista. Welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us and we welcome you to our WHL family. Please make yourself at home here. As Susie said this site is full of people that care and understand exactly what you are going through. I look forward to getting to know you and please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Hello Shaista,
    Welcome to the WHL and you'll get all the support and friends you'll need on here refering the condition plus you've got a great out look towards the condition and i wish the very best on that one.

Terri xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Thanks ladies! Just been to see the GP about my increasing symptoms and she said she's going to write a snotty letter to my Elusive Consultant regarding my recently haphazardly cancelled treatments... so thumbs up for the next few days x

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star View Post
    Thanks ladies! Just been to see the GP about my increasing symptoms and she said she's going to write a snotty letter to my Elusive Consultant regarding my recently haphazardly cancelled treatments... so thumbs up for the next few days x
    Hi Shining star, thanks for letting we know and it takes a good snotty letter sometimes to make them realize, christ i've had 25yrs of it come this month.
    Well i do hope it turns in your favour in the next few days and let we know please how it goes.

Terri xxx