Thread: Hello all I am new to this site and very glad to have found you all

Thanks

Default Hello all I am new to this site and very glad to have found you all

Hello to all this is my first post at Wehavelupus.com I am Katies got it.SLE since 1997 or so. Been on cytoxin for so long I had to have a bone marrow biopsy done to see if I can still make blood cells. It looks as if there is hope in thr new drug the FDA is blessing in March.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hello Katie and welcome to WHL! We are so glad that you found us. It is always nice to have people come in that have fought this disease for a long period of time. They are always full of such valuable information and we look forward to hearing about your journey.

This is a wonderful site with fabulous people. My favorite thing is that this is one of the few places I can go where people know exactly what I am going through. Please make yourself at home and look through all the old posts or make new ones if you wish. I look forward to getting to know you!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Hello Katie,
    Welcome to our lovely family of the WHL.
    We have loads of threads which can help you and show in what different ways member's suffer with the condition. I am pleased for you that come march they'll be able to help you better and all the best plus it will be nice getting to know you.

Terri xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good luck and welcome
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Katie;
    Welcome to our family. Like you, I've been dealing with this disease for many years. As Tgal mentioned, having another member who has years of experience is so valuable to many of our members.
    Was the results of your bone marrow biopsy positive? Are you still able to make red blood cells?
    You will find that the people here are very knowledgeable, kind, and always available when you need someone. Browse around and get to know us a bit, jump into any conversation that you like and even enjoy our live chat that is very active now! Again....welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!