Thread: A revelation had, have I

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Cool A revelation had, have I

I know there is a thread somewhere about feeling vibrations that no one else feels, but I didn't see it.
    I was laying in bed suffering my usual muscle spasms when it dawned on me. When I feel vibrations that no one else feels; they must be constant minute muscle spasms.

Revelation have I
    twitchy spasming
    nonna

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes i feel em too Nonna lol.Once i lay there and thought wow this one is a big vibration and it was actually a little earthquake lol....hard to tell the difference sometimes ,but i should have had a clue when the books fell of the shelf and i ran screaming thinking i was being haunted lol.Funny
    But yes,they are a weird sensation,some mild some like someone is moving the bed.....hence my poltageist theory lol.Many of us have them.Muscle spasms verses nerve endings.....maybe.
    Love
    Amanda
    The Haunted one lolx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

I just have to say that I love all the SciFi referenced on this board! It makes me feel so at home!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

I get vibrations also, usually in my arm that shoots down to my fingers or it starts in my calf and goes down to my feet. Sometimes it feels like I plugged my foot into an electrical outlet! Ha Ha, thats funny Amanda, made me laugh!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

It is funny you mention the electrical outlet. Although I get the vibrations I also get these quick "shocks" in my legs and arms. I tell the doctors that the best way I can describe it is if I were a robot I would say that I was short circuiting. They look at me like I am stupid. It's ok though because I often look at them the same way!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

OMG I love this place, the SciFi references and all. My neuro just nods when I say it feels like I'm short circuiting. When will they learn to listen to us .

Woo Hooo don't let the poltergist get you.

Believe what you can, say what you feel; and maybe listen the world will

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I feel the vibrations often and am constantly pulling my phone out thinking that I am getting a phone call. This gets really weird when my phone is nowhere near me, so I am searching around for it because I felt it vibrate (lol).
    I am glad that someone figured out that it is probably lots of minute muscle spasms!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Try living in California and having those vibrations! LOL I'm constantly turning on the TV to see what magnitude the earthquake was. LOL When I'm in bed it feels like there's a small vibrating appliance touching the bed. Not strong but enough to be an annoyance.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    I feel the vibrations often and am constantly pulling my phone out thinking that I am getting a phone call. This gets really weird when my phone is nowhere near me, so I am searching around for it because I felt it vibrate (lol).
    I am glad that someone figured out that it is probably lots of minute muscle spasms!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    You mean I'm not the only one that does that????

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDog View Post
    Try living in California and having those vibrations! LOL I'm constantly turning on the TV to see what magnitude the earthquake was. LOL When I'm in bed it feels like there's a small vibrating appliance touching the bed. Not strong but enough to be an annoyance.
    GoodDog I used to live in Pacifica. I know what you mean

Nonna