Thread: Kinda confused

Thanks

Post Kinda confused

Hey everyone,

So I just wanted to let people know that I haven't been on for a very long time. The reason for that is because for some reason I couldn't get back on this site. Just today I tried again and amazingly could get on. =) I'm very excited about this. I want to let everyone know that since I last was on I went into remission, but recently I had a relapse. So... =( I would still love to talk to teens with lupus. So if you're interested in talking to me, I'm here, and I can get on again. But I'm kinda confused about how to work this site. lol Like I said, it's been a really long time since I was on here. I don't know who I used to talk to or who I responded to in my old posts. So if someone messaged me and I never answered...sorry, I couldn't get on. Let me know if you want to talk, seriously, I would love to.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

Hello, and welcome back!

The most likely reason for your being unable to get back onto the site is because the domain name changed from the old wehavelupus dot com to the new http://forum.wehavelupus.com. There was an automatic re-direct that allowed members for a time to get here with the old address, but it was removed after a couple of months after we figured pretty much everyone was aware of the new address. You must have just missed that. Sorry you couldn't find the site.

The site has had some major upgrades, and we have everything from a live chatroom to an arcade now. Feel free to explore all the various functions and new features and just let me know via PM what you are having trouble figuring out, and I'll walk you through it. Also, you should delete the old address shortcut icon on your desktop (if you have one) and create a new shortcut with the new address.

Once again, welcome back!

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 12-19-2010 at 08:12 PM.

Thanks

Okay, I did all of that. Thank you. I will let you know if I'm having problems. I think I figured it out for now.

Thanks

You can find out all the people you have been talking to by clicking on Your Profile, then click on find all posts on the left hand side of your profile. If you cannot work that put I have put the link here for you:

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/search.php?searchid=480272
    Last edited by rob; 12-21-2010 at 08:04 PM. Reason: corrected link
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Thanks

Hey I'd love to chat with someone my age too lol I love everyone on this website but I wish more people my age found it.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,732 Times in 1,205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ritzbit View Post
    Hey I'd love to chat with someone my age too lol I love everyone on this website but I wish more people my age found it.
    So you mean you don't love us old folks, ritz? J/k! I understand exactly.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Not at all! I love you guys =)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm rather close to your age aren't I? I'm 24, I'm not old like the rest of these farts! lol jk
    "With gentle hands and the heart of a fighter, I am a survivor!" - Reba McEntire

Thanks

Well I just turned 18 a few months ago so I suppose so lol

Thanks

Hi and welcome back onto the site.

As soft as it sounds answering the main threads and chatting with we all, you'll really enjoy it but i am really sorry to hear you've had a relasp but all the best to you and your health.

Terri x