Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone ho ho ho :)x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hi Everyone ho ho ho :)x

Just popping by to say hello to everyone.I am sorry ive been MIA but i had the dreaded chest infection which set off my asthma which gave me pleurisy,so not really been online this month.
    Carlotta and Rob i hope you both are having many good days,you are always in my thoughts.
    Hope all of you are taking it one day at a time and are coping ok.I know how hard it can get.
    I just wanted to let you all know i always think of you and wish you a merry christmas.Sorry ive not been on much....but you know i care.
    lots of love n gentle hugs
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi Amanda! We miss having you with us but understand completely! I hope you get to feeling better soon. Happy Holiday to you and yours!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you so much Tgal and so glad you got your phone back and sorry to hear what you been going through but yes nice to hear some good news.Hope you are ok and are resting.Catch up with you soon.
    lots of love n hugs.xxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Amanda
    nice to hear from you again. Sorry you've had some bad times.

Right now I'm feeling a little down, but it'll get better soon- always does

hugs
    nonna = Toni

Thanks

Hi Amanda,
    It's good to see you back! I'm glad that you're feeling better and I hope that you feel good for the holidays.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

hi amanda good to hear from you sorry you have been unwell hope you have great holidays hugs kim l

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ho ho ho,,,,,merry christmas to our little friend accross the big pond.

so sorry that you have been struggling with congestion, pleurisy, etc....wow, you have really been sick. Hope you feel better for christmas, and i wish you the very merriest christmas. love ya.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ho ho ho merry new year! oops not quite that far yet lol

sorry you been so unwell but glad you on mend hope you have lovely holiday season xxx

ps nonna hope you come up for air soon much love and hugs soon x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you so much for your replies and for being so caring always.Tgal you are always so kind, i hope you are having a good day today.Nonna just take it one day at a time n very slow or at my pace....constant pause lol Just keep posting in here where everyone understands every thing you are going through.Kiml thanks so much i think of you often.......>>>>>>gentle hugs on way.I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas too.Phyllis i miss our chats and hope you are feeling better yourself as you had flu i think the last time we spoke.Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too.Heidi thanks so much and have you been away yet....fog ...fog...Florida....or is it soon...fog alert....enjoy it if im right lol...hope you all have a fab christmas.
    NOW......listen to this!!!!

8.30am this morning i was supposed to go to the doctors,but cancelled as i saw a doctor yesterday as an emergency.I rang & cancelled but asked my doctor to call me.Tonight 4.15 he rang me.To cut a long story short, i found out he had forgot or didnt know i had glandaler fever,chickenpox at 24 which turned to shingles and most of all a blood clot on the lung. He thought i wanted to chat about ''M.E'' the dx he is saying i have.When i told him i now have plurisy after a month of a chest infection...he started to listen.My jaw is hurting bad with my whole torso lol.I am having laser on the jaw tmrw morning so he is arranging for me to also have a chest xray too.
    I know from all the members here on how long it takes for a dx and how hard and frustrating lupus is.Most of you know the way ive been treated in the past.But tonight i realised for sure my doctor as nice as he is,can be very patronising....so i told him.He said to me....at least its not a cancer!You have M.E. I was so annoyed and upset that i said to him...you know what ...at least with cancer you have an answer, you have an end.He stopped me, saying im depressed! I said yes,because for many years i have been treated like i am a hypacondriact.People talk AT me and dont listen to me because my confidence isnt there like it was.I was first told i had a breakdown,but after constant fighting know so much more.But if you listen to my past history and look at what i have now which is Fibromyalgia,srogrens,raynards,asthma and all my symtoms it seems to point to one illness.I explained im not expert and could be wrong....but is it me ...? To me it all points to lupus.Yet i do know my bloods say im super sonic bionic woman lol.
    It shocked me to realise my doctor didnt seem to know about my blood clot and heres the best....he said he found a ''ground breaking'' hospital to treat me for my M.E (myalgic Encep).Turns out ive already been.Funny but another wasted 8 weeks of him supposingly looking for a fibromyalgia hospital.To me it feels he just isnt listening or remembering our chats.
    Please know....i could be wrong,i am no expert.I DONT want it to be lupus.What i feel for sure is,like ive said many a time....ITS NOT M.E!!!! M.E is also known as chronic fatigue syndrome.In the UK its not taken serious,patients get treated like a hypacondriact.So what is it going to take for just one doctor to join the dots and see it from my point of view? Like i said...yes it sounds like my mind is set....its not.Just so flipping annoying i wanna be heard.
    Plurisy.....as we all know...lupus patients get it,but i realise Tb and others....but my gut tells me something aint right. Blood clots! Rashes! fibro....srogrens,raynards,hairloss,insomnia.
    There.......................i feel better now al thats out of my head.

Ho Ho Ho lol.....i'll let you all know if i get that chest xray tmrw,but i doubt it very much. Thanks for reading this rant....gonna lie down now...or should i say sit upright lol.

Lots of love
    The Ranterxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

aaawww dear ranter ( angel ) lol

i hear your pain have tried getting a second opion or complaining to the right authorties????

i hope you get some answers soon theres nothing as horrible as the unknown!

and don;t let all this ruin your xmas xx

ps yes supose to be in florida now but dans visa got declined!!! very complicated and saddening story which i won't depress you with it was gonig to be one of worse days of my life till dan propose to me then it turned to best day of my life!