Thread: When it rains it pours

Thanks

Default When it rains it pours

Hi everyone,
    Just need to vent for a bit to people who really understand. It seems like everything is conspiring to bring about a big flare! Im having lots of stress right now, I work as a RN and i have gone back to school to be a Nurse Prac so I can have better hours and less lifting, and the school work has been stressful. I have been a Charge Nurse for 5 years and now we have a manager who has decided I need to do more floor work, and that is causing me a lot of physical pain. Then my Rheumy who I love tells me she is moving two hours away, I will drive two hours to see her but I hate that she will be so far away. Every joint I have is killing me but today is MTX day so maybe I will get some relief.
    Thanks for listening
    Sherry

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is it day? It seems like everyone is feeling this overwhelming ... Stress, frustration , fear.

Sherri you just vent away, cause most of the time venting helps get it out of your system so you feel better.

Nonna
    Matthew 11:28-30

Blog Entries
    Thanks

My prayers and thoughts are with you and i understand the physical side of your work load because i was a nurses aide in a nursing home for 21 years and it is hard work but rewarding. You should be proud to be part of a notatble profession and i hope the metho helps to alliveiate some of your pain. Merry Christmas Love Bonita

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I know what you mean Sherry. If it isn't one damn thing, it's another. Stress is our enemy, and sometimes it seems unavoidable. It can be frustrating to say the least.

Rob

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Oh Sherry I am so sorry! I agree that when one thing happens it seems like 40 others happens on top of it. It really is hard on your body. Have you talked to your new manager? Does she understand the situation that you are in? I know you most likely have but I am trying to help.

Vent away! That is what we are here for
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, Vent away! I totally understand. Lupus is notorious for loading us down with 5 things at once. Not one problem at a time. It does get old.